Smith & Brown-Yazzie
Campaign Finance$1,000 Given
Figures are based on itemized contributions reported to the Federal Election Commission and state agencies. Please note that:
- contributions under $200 are not reported, and so are not included in totals.
- only contributions from individuals and organizations to candidates are included. Various accounting measures and more exotic contribution types are excluded.
- contributions are matched based on organization and recipient name reported within each election cycle. Contributions using an incorrect or non-standard version of the name may be missed.
- corporate name changes and mergers may cause figures to differ from those of the Center for Responsive Politics.
- organization totals include known subsidiaries of the organization.
- Employee Color Block
- PAC Color Block
Republicans vs. Democratsin dollars
State vs. Federalin dollars
Figures are based on lobbying activity reported to the Senate Office of Public Records. Reported dollar amounts are required to be accurate only to the nearest $20,000. For organizations whose primary business is lobbying, we display total income and top clients. For organizations that are not primarily lobbying firms, we display total amount spent on lobbying and top lobbying firms hired.
For more information, please see our lobbying methodology page.
Lobbying Carried Out by Smith & Brown-Yazzie
Names of Lobbyists
Client Amount United South & Eastern Tribes $20,000 Pueblo of Santa Clara $20,000 Pueblo of Acoma $20,000 Natl Indian Head Start Directors Assn $0 American Racing Pigeon Union $0 Catawba Indian Nation $0 Dine Power Authority $0 Navajo Hopi Land Commission Office $0
Most Frequently Disclosed Lobbying Issues
- Indian/Native American Affairs,
- Energy & Nuclear Power,
- Health Issues,
Most Frequently Disclosed Bills
Bill No. Title H.R.669 Ensuring Continuous Medicaid Coverage for Children Act of 2011 H.R.1762 Gulf Coast Restoration Act H.R.2062 To designate the facility of the United States Postal Service located at 45 Meetinghouse Lane in Sagamore Beach, Massachusetts, as the "Matthew A. Pucino Post Office". H.R.2523 HEARTH Act H.R.3697 H.R.3742 H.R.6525 Former Bennett Freeze Area Development Act S.39 Strengthen the Public Health Service Act S.1703 S.3452 Valles Caldera National Preserve Management Act