Small Business Administration
The Small Business Administration (SBA) is a United States government agency that provides support to small businesses.
Campaign Finance$33,258 Given
Figures are based on itemized contributions reported to the Federal Election Commission and state agencies. Please note that:
- contributions under $200 are not reported, and so are not included in totals.
- only contributions from individuals and organizations to candidates are included. Various accounting measures and more exotic contribution types are excluded.
- contributions are matched based on organization and recipient name reported within each election cycle. Contributions using an incorrect or non-standard version of the name may be missed.
- corporate name changes and mergers may cause figures to differ from those of the Center for Responsive Politics.
- organization totals include known subsidiaries of the organization.
- Employee Color Block
- PAC Color Block
Republicans vs. Democratsin dollars. "Other" includes 3rd parties and organizations without official party affiliation.
State vs. Federalin dollars
Top PAC Recipients
- Employee Color Block
- PAC Color Block
RegulationsMentioned in 2032 dockets; Submitted to 16 dockets
All data is based on documents downloaded from Regulations.gov. The first table shows mentions: all documents that include the name of the company anywhere in the document or document metadata. The second table shows submissions: all documents where the submitter metadata included the company name. Each table shows the top 10 dockets, ranked by number of occurrences.
Matches are based on a search for the company name. Variations in the company name, such as acronyms, nicknames or alternate names may cause documents to be missed. The mention of a company name in a document may be incidental and does not necessarily indicate that the company has any relevance to the document. Company names that are common English words may erroneously match with text that is not referring to the company.
Not all agencies submit public comments to Regulations.gov. For a list of participating and non-participating agencies see here. Agencies that do submit to Regulations.gov have varying levels of accuracy and completeness.
Regulations and public comments can be downloaded in bulk here.
The tables show occurrences of "Small Business Administration" in public comments on proposed federal regulations.
Documents Submitted by the Organization
View all submissions data for Small Business Administration
- Toggle 1 NOAA Rule to Require Mandatory Use of Turtle Excluder Devices (TEDs) in Skimmer Trawls, Pusher-Head Trawls, and Wing Nets (Butterfly Trawls) 2012
- Toggle 1 CFPB Integrated Mortgage Disclosures under the Real Estate Settlement Procedures Act (Regulation X) and the Truth In Lending Act (Regulation Z) 2012
- Toggle 1 CFPB Regulation Z; Truth in Lending 2012
- Toggle 1 OCC Regulatory Capital Rules (Part III): Advanced Approaches Risk-based Capital Rules; Market Risk Capital Rule 2012
- Toggle 1 TREAS Reducing Regulatory Burden; Retrospective Review under E.O. 13563 2011
- Toggle 1 FDA Food Labeling; Calorie Labeling of Articles of Food in Vending Machines 2011
- Toggle 1 NOAA Endangered and Threatened Wildlife and Plants: Impact Analyses of Critical Habitat 2012
- Toggle 1 OMB Federal Participation in the Development and Use of Voluntary Consensus Standards and in Conformity Assessment Activities 2012
- Toggle 1 CFPB 2012 Truth in Lending Act (Regulation Z) Mortgage Servicing Proposal 2012
- Toggle 1 FDA Food Labeling; Nutrition Labeling of Standard Menu Items in Restaurants and Similar Retail Food Establishments 2011
Mentions in Document Text
View all mentions data for Small Business Administration
- Toggle 99 SBA Small Business Size Standards: Professional, Scientific and Technical Services 2011
- Toggle 39 WHD Application of the Fair Labor Standards Act to Domestic Service 2011
- Toggle 38 EPA Greenhouse Gas New Source Performance Standard for Electric Generating Units 2011
- Toggle 38 504 and 7(a) Regulatory Enhancements 2012
- Toggle 32 Control of Air Pollution From New Motor Vehicles: Tier 3 Motor Vehicle Emission and Fuel Standards 2011
- Toggle 30 CMS Medicare Program; Revisions to Payment Policies Under the Physician Fee Schedule, DME Face-to-Face Encounters, Elimination of the Requirement for Termination of Non-Random Prepayment Complex Medical Review and Other Revisions to Part B for CY 2013 (CMS-1590-P) 2012
- Toggle 28 DOE This docket contains Federal Register Notices from the DOE FDMS Sandbox. 2011
- Toggle 26 FDA Unique Device Identification System; Proposed Rule 2011
- Toggle 25 EPA None Unknown
- Toggle 22 SBA Small Business Subcontracting 2011
Advisory Committees5 people on 5 committees
Data is based on disclosures required by the Federal Advisory Committee Act (FACA). Matches are based on the occurrence of the company name in the committee member affiliation. Variations in company names may cause some matches to be missed.
The table shows only the top 10 agencies. To search and download raw records from the complete dataset see the FACA data section.
Table shows employees of "Small Business Administration" that sat on federal advisory committees.
- Toggle Department of Commerce 2 people on 2 committees
- Toggle Administrative Conference of the United States 1 person on 1 committee
- Toggle Commission on Civil Rights 1 person on 1 committee
- Toggle National Science Foundation 1 person on 1 committee