For more information, please see our lobbying methodology page.
Lobbying on Behalf of Sja
Names of Lobbyists
Most Frequently Disclosed Lobbying Issues
RegulationsMentioned in 15 dockets; Submitted to 2 dockets
All data is based on documents downloaded from Regulations.gov. The first table shows mentions: all documents that include the name of the company anywhere in the document or document metadata. The second table shows submissions: all documents where the submitter metadata included the company name. Each table shows the top 10 dockets, ranked by number of occurrences.
Matches are based on a search for the company name. Variations in the company name, such as acronyms, nicknames or alternate names may cause documents to be missed. The mention of a company name in a document may be incidental and does not necessarily indicate that the company has any relevance to the document. Company names that are common English words may erroneously match with text that is not referring to the company.
Not all agencies submit public comments to Regulations.gov. For a list of participating and non-participating agencies see here. Agencies that do submit to Regulations.gov have varying levels of accuracy and completeness.
Regulations and public comments can be downloaded in bulk here.
The tables show occurrences of "Sja" in public comments on proposed federal regulations.
Documents Submitted by the Organization
View all submissions data for Sja
Mentions in Document Text
View all mentions data for Sja
- Toggle 1 NLRB Proposed rule amending representation-case procedures 2011
- Toggle 1 FAA 2010-NM-262-AD The Boeing Company Model 737-100, -200, -200C, -300, ‑400, and -500 Series Airplanes 2011
- Toggle 1 CMS Reform of Hospital and Critical Access Hospitals Conditions of Participation 2011
- Toggle 1 FAA 2009-NM-141-AD The Boeing Company 737-200, -200C, -300, -400, and -500 Series Airplanes 2011
- Toggle 1 NRC Spent Fuel Transportation Risk Assessment 2012
- Toggle 1 EPA Revising Underground Storage Tank Regulations - Revisions to existing requirements and new requirements for secondary containment and operator training 2011
- Toggle 1 FDA Standards for the Growing, Harvesting, Packing and Holding of Produce for Human Consumption 2011
- Toggle 1 FAA In the Matter of Aero Micronesia, Inc. d/b/a Asia Pacific Airlines, Inc. 2012
- Toggle 1 HHS Group Health Plans and Health Insurance Issuers Relating to Coverage of Preventive Services under the Patient Protection and Affordable Care Act 2011
- Toggle 1 FAA 2011-NM-194-AD The Boeing Company Airplanes Model 737-100, -200, -200C, -300, -400, -500, -600, -700, ‑700C, ‑800, and -900 series airplanes 2012