Silicon Graphics, Inc. (commonly initialised to SGI, historically sometimes referred to as Silicon Graphics Computer Systems or SGCS) was a manufacturer of high-performance computing solutions, including computer hardware and software, founded in 1981 by Jim Clark. Its initial market was 3D graphics display terminals, but its products, strategies and market positions evolved significantly over time.
Campaign Finance$2,200 Given
- contributions under $200 are not reported, and so are not included in totals.
- organization totals include known subsidiaries of the organization.
- PAC Color Block
- Organization's PAC(s)
- Employee Color Block
- Associated Individuals
Republicans vs. Democratsin dollars
State vs. Federalin dollars
RegulationsMentioned in 5 dockets
Regulations and public comments can be downloaded in bulk here.
The tables show occurrences of "Silicon Graphics" in public comments on proposed federal regulations.
Mentions in Document Text
View all mentions data for Silicon Graphics
- Toggle 2 FAR Federal Acquisition Regulation; FAR Case 2011-001; Organizational Conflicts of Interest 2011
- Toggle 1 FDA Patent Term Extension Application for SAPIEN®, U.S. Patent No. 5,411,552 2012
- Toggle 1 EERE Energy Conservation Program for Certain Industrial Equipment: Energy Conservation Standards for Commercial Heating, Air Conditioning, and Water-Heating Equipment 2011
- Toggle 1 ITC Investigations: Certain Semiconductor Chips and Products Containing Same; Termination of Investigation, etc. 2012
- Toggle 1 WHD Child Labor Regulations, Orders and Statements of Interpretation; Child Labor Violations—Civil Money Penalties 2011