Siff & Assoc
Campaign Finance$2,200 Given
Figures are based on itemized contributions reported to the Federal Election Commission and state agencies. Please note that:
- contributions under $200 are not reported, and so are not included in totals.
- only contributions from individuals and organizations to candidates are included. Various accounting measures and more exotic contribution types are excluded.
- contributions are matched based on organization and recipient name reported within each election cycle. Contributions using an incorrect or non-standard version of the name may be missed.
- corporate name changes and mergers may cause figures to differ from those of the Center for Responsive Politics.
- organization totals include known subsidiaries of the organization.
- Employee Color Block
- PAC Color Block
Republicans vs. Democratsin dollars
State vs. Federalin dollars
Figures are based on lobbying activity reported to the Senate Office of Public Records. Reported dollar amounts are required to be accurate only to the nearest $20,000. For organizations whose primary business is lobbying, we display total income and top clients. For organizations that are not primarily lobbying firms, we display total amount spent on lobbying and top lobbying firms hired.
For more information, please see our lobbying methodology page.
Lobbying Carried Out by Siff & Assoc
Names of Lobbyists
Client Amount Koch Industries Public Sector $380,000 Sergeants Benevolent Assn $280,000 Federal Law Enforcement Officers Assn $130,000 Ctr for Capital Markets Competitiveness $120,000
Most Frequently Disclosed Lobbying Issues
- Government Issues,
- Law Enforcement & Crime,
- Homeland Security,
- Fed Budget & Appropriations,
- Health Issues,
- Environment & Superfund
Most Frequently Disclosed Bills
Bill No. Title S.1483 Incorporation Transparency and Law Enforcement Assistance Act H.R.365 National Blue Alert Act of 2011 S.657 National Blue Alert Act of 2011 H.R.901 Chemical Facility Anti-Terrorism Security Authorization Act of 2011 S.473 Continuing Chemical Facilities Antiterrorism Security Act of 2011 S.1432 A bill to amend the Internal Revenue Code of 1986 to modify the exception from the 10 percent penalty for early withdrawals from governmental plans for Federal and State qualified public safety employees. S.1789 21st Century Postal Service Act of 2011 H.R.2886 SHIELD Act of 2011 H.R.4309 Officer Safety Act of 2012 S.2276 Officer Safety Act of 2012