Sidley, Austin et al
Figures are based on lobbying activity reported to the Senate Office of Public Records. Reported dollar amounts are required to be accurate only to the nearest $20,000. For organizations whose primary business is lobbying, we display total income and top clients. For organizations that are not primarily lobbying firms, we display total amount spent on lobbying and top lobbying firms hired.
For more information, please see our lobbying methodology page.
Lobbying Carried Out by Sidley, Austin et al
Names of Lobbyists
Client Amount MasterCard International $1,940,000 Talecris Biotherapeutics $1,700,000 Sepracor Inc $910,000 American Electric Power $880,000 Bayer Healthcare $750,000 Rio Tinto Borax $710,000 Monsanto Co $650,000 Pharmaceutical Rsrch & Mfrs of America $560,000 Specialty & Biotech Distributors Assn $440,000 Nickel Institute $320,000
Most Frequently Disclosed Lobbying Issues
- Medicare & Medicaid,
- Health Issues,
- Copyright, Patent & Trademark,
- Food Industry,
- Environment & Superfund,
Most Frequently Disclosed Bills
Bill No. Title H.R.958 Data Accountability and Trust Act S.495 Personal Data Privacy and Security Act of 2007 S.1178 Identity Theft Prevention Act H.R.583 Consistency, Accuracy, Responsibility, and Excellence in Medical Imaging and Radiation Therapy Act of 2007 S.1042 Consistency, Accuracy, Responsibility, and Excellence in Medical Imaging and Radiation Therapy Act of 2007 H.R.873 Credit Card Payment Fee Act of 2007 H.R.946 Consumer Overdraft Protection Fair Practices Act H.R.2146 Universal Default Prohibition Act of 2007 H.R.2911 Electronic Funds Transfer Equal Consumer Protection Act S.980 Ryan Haight Online Pharmacy Consumer Protection Act of 2007
RegulationsMentioned in 16 dockets
All data is based on documents downloaded from Regulations.gov. The first table shows mentions: all documents that include the name of the company anywhere in the document or document metadata. The second table shows submissions: all documents where the submitter metadata included the company name. Each table shows the top 10 dockets, ranked by number of occurrences.
Matches are based on a search for the company name. Variations in the company name, such as acronyms, nicknames or alternate names may cause documents to be missed. The mention of a company name in a document may be incidental and does not necessarily indicate that the company has any relevance to the document. Company names that are common English words may erroneously match with text that is not referring to the company.
Not all agencies submit public comments to Regulations.gov. For a list of participating and non-participating agencies see here. Agencies that do submit to Regulations.gov have varying levels of accuracy and completeness.
Regulations and public comments can be downloaded in bulk here.
The tables show occurrences of "Sidley, Austin et al" in public comments on proposed federal regulations.
Mentions in Document Text
View all mentions data for Sidley, Austin et al
- Toggle 3 FDA Draft Guidance for Industry Describing Product-Specific Bioequivalence Recommendations 2007
- Toggle 3 EPA Air Quality Designations and Classifications for the 2008 Ozone Standards 2008
- Toggle 2 CMS Medicare Program; Revisions to Payment Policies Under the Physician Fee Schedule and Other Revisions to Part B for CY 2009; and Revisions to the Amendment of the E Prescribing Exemption for Computer Generated Facsimile Transmissions 2008
- Toggle 1 FDA Guidance for Industry on Good Reprint Practices for the Distribution of Medical Journal Articles and Medical or Scientific Reference Publications on Unapproved New Uses of Approved Drugs and Approved or Cleared Medical Devices 2008
- Toggle 1 EPA Interim Approach to Applying the Audit Policy to New Owners 2007
- Toggle 1 FDA Patent Extension Application for Avastin (bevacizumab), U.S. Patent No. 6,639,055 2007
- Toggle 1 FDA Refrain from approving Any Application for a Generic Thalidomide Product 2007
- Toggle 1 SEC Self-regulatory organizations; proposed rule changes: Chicago Board Options Exchange, Inc. 2007
- Toggle 1 SEC Self-regulatory organizations; proposed rule changes: New York Stock Exchange LLC 2007
- Toggle 1 FDA Patent Term Extension Application for TORISEL (temsirolimus) Injection, U.S. Patent No. 5,362,718 2008