Campaign Finance$500 Given
Figures are based on itemized contributions reported to the Federal Election Commission and state agencies. Please note that:
- contributions under $200 are not reported, and so are not included in totals.
- only contributions from individuals and organizations to candidates are included. Various accounting measures and more exotic contribution types are excluded.
- contributions are matched based on organization and recipient name reported within each election cycle. Contributions using an incorrect or non-standard version of the name may be missed.
- corporate name changes and mergers may cause figures to differ from those of the Center for Responsive Politics.
- organization totals include known subsidiaries of the organization.
- PAC Color Block
- Organization's PAC(s)
- Employee Color Block
- Associated Individuals
Republicans vs. Democratsin dollars
State vs. Federalin dollars
RegulationsMentioned in 223 dockets; Submitted to 6 dockets
All data is based on documents downloaded from Regulations.gov. The first table shows mentions: all documents that include the name of the company anywhere in the document or document metadata. The second table shows submissions: all documents where the submitter metadata included the company name. Each table shows the top 10 dockets, ranked by number of occurrences.
Matches are based on a search for the company name. Variations in the company name, such as acronyms, nicknames or alternate names may cause documents to be missed. The mention of a company name in a document may be incidental and does not necessarily indicate that the company has any relevance to the document. Company names that are common English words may erroneously match with text that is not referring to the company.
Not all agencies submit public comments to Regulations.gov. For a list of participating and non-participating agencies see here. Agencies that do submit to Regulations.gov have varying levels of accuracy and completeness.
Regulations and public comments can be downloaded in bulk here.
The tables show occurrences of "Sia" in public comments on proposed federal regulations.
Documents Submitted by the Organization
View all submissions data for Sia
- Toggle 1 ED RFI Disaggregation of Asian and Native Hawaiian and Other Pacific Islander Student Data 2012
- Toggle 1 APHIS Dow AgroSciences; Notice of Petition for a Determination of Nonregulated Status for Soybean Genetically Engineered for Dichlorophenoxyacetic Acid and Glufosinate 2012
- Toggle 1 FWS Migratory Bird Permits; Changes in the Regulations Governing Raptor Propagation 2011
- Toggle 1 IRS Information Reporting by Foreign Financial Institutions and Withholding on Certain Payments, etc. 2012
- Toggle 1 APHIS Okanagan Specialty Fruits Inc.; Availabillity of Petition for Determination of Nonregulated Status for ArcticTM Apple Events GD743 and GS784 2012
- Toggle 1 USTR 2012 Special 301 Review 2011
Mentions in Document Text
View all mentions data for Sia
- Toggle 49 EPA Proposed Confidentiality Determinations for Eight Subparts of the Mandatory Greenhouse Gas Reporting Rule 2011
- Toggle 30 EPA Greenhouse Gas New Source Performance Standard for Electric Generating Units 2011
- Toggle 10 CMS Exchanges Part II--Standards Related to Essential Health Benefits; Health Insurance Issuer and Exchange Responsibilities with Respect to Actuarial Value, Quality, and Accreditation CMS-9980-P 2012
- Toggle 8 NHTSA Environmental Impact Statement for Corporate Average Fuel Economy (CAFE)Standards, Model Years 2017-2025 2011
- Toggle 7 EPA 2013 Technical Corrections, Clarifying, and Other Amendments to Certain Provisions of the Mandatory Greenhouse Gas Reporting Rule 2012
- Toggle 6 EPA Sierra Pacific Industries- Anderson Prevention of Significant Deterioration Permit Major Modification 2012
- Toggle 5 DOT Singapore Airlines Limited and Open Joint Stock Company Transaero Airlines - Exemption/ Statement of Authorization - Moscow, Russian Federation-Houston, Texas 2011
- Toggle 5 EPA None 2013
- Toggle 4 EPA Prevention of Significant Deterioration Permit for the Pio Pico Energy Center 2011
- Toggle 4 FWS Designtion of Critical Habitat for Jaguar 2012