Shinnecock Indian Nation
Figures are based on lobbying activity reported to the Senate Office of Public Records. Reported dollar amounts are required to be accurate only to the nearest $20,000. For organizations whose primary business is lobbying, we display total income and top clients. For organizations that are not primarily lobbying firms, we display total amount spent on lobbying and top lobbying firms hired.
For more information, please see our lobbying methodology page.
Lobbying on Behalf of Shinnecock Indian Nation
Names of Lobbyists
Most Frequently Disclosed Lobbying Issues
- Indian/Native American Affairs,
- Gaming, Gambling & Casinos,
- Fed Budget & Appropriations
Most Frequently Disclosed Bills
Bill No. Title H.R.1234 To amend the Act of June 18, 1934, to reaffirm the authority of the Secretary of the Interior to take land into trust for Indian tribes. H.R.1291 To amend the Act of June 18, 1934, to reaffirm the authority of the Secretary of the Interior to take land into trust for Indian tribes, and for other purposes. S.365 Budget Control Act of 2011 S.676 A bill to amend the Act of June 18, 1934, to reaffirm the authority of the Secretary of the Interior to take land into trust for Indian tribes. H.R.1 Full-Year Continuing Appropriations Act, 2011 H.R.1363 Department of Defense and Further Additional Continuing Appropriations Act, 2011 H.R.1473 Department of Defense and Full-Year Continuing Appropriations Act, 2011 H.R.2055 Military Construction and Veterans Affairs and Related Agencies Appropriations Act, 2012 H.R.2584 Department of the Interior, Environment, and Related Agencies Appropriations Act, 2012 H.R.2938 Gila Bend Indian Reservation Lands Replacement Clarification Act
RegulationsMentioned in 15 dockets; Submitted to 1 docket
All data is based on documents downloaded from Regulations.gov. The first table shows mentions: all documents that include the name of the company anywhere in the document or document metadata. The second table shows submissions: all documents where the submitter metadata included the company name. Each table shows the top 10 dockets, ranked by number of occurrences.
Matches are based on a search for the company name. Variations in the company name, such as acronyms, nicknames or alternate names may cause documents to be missed. The mention of a company name in a document may be incidental and does not necessarily indicate that the company has any relevance to the document. Company names that are common English words may erroneously match with text that is not referring to the company.
Not all agencies submit public comments to Regulations.gov. For a list of participating and non-participating agencies see here. Agencies that do submit to Regulations.gov have varying levels of accuracy and completeness.
Regulations and public comments can be downloaded in bulk here.
The tables show occurrences of "Shinnecock Indian Nation" in public comments on proposed federal regulations.
Documents Submitted by the Organization
View all submissions data for Shinnecock Indian Nation
Mentions in Document Text
View all mentions data for Shinnecock Indian Nation
- Toggle 2 EPA General Permits for the Tribal Minor NSR Program 2011
- Toggle 1 EPA Approval and Promulgation of Implementation Plans; California; Determination of Attainment for the Amador and Calaveras Counties (Central Mountain), Chico, Kern County (Eastern Kern), Mariposa and Tuolumne Counties (Southern Mountain), Nevada County (Western Part), and Sutter County (Sutter Buttes) 8-Hour Ozone Nonattainment Areas 2011
- Toggle 1 FNS Food Distribution Program on Indian Reservations: Income Deductions and Resource Eligibility 2011
- Toggle 1 HHS Establishment of Exchanges and Qualified Health Plans 2011
- Toggle 1 EPA Air Quality Designations and Classifications for the 2010 SO2 Standards 2012
- Toggle 1 CMS Electronic Health Record Incentive Program – Stage 2 "Meaningful Use" 2012
- Toggle 1 EPA Approval and Promulgation of Implementation Plans and Designation of Areas for Air Quality Planning Purposes; State of Californiaa; Redesignation of San Diego County to Attainment for the 1997 8-Hour Ozone Standard 2012
- Toggle 1 EPA NV: Clark County, Nevada 1997 8-hour O3 redesignatinon 2012
- Toggle 1 EPA Approval and Promulgation of Air Quality Implementation Plans; California; Determination of Attainment by Applicable Attainment Date for the 1997 8-Hour Ozone Standard 2012
- Toggle 1 EPA CA: Determination of Attainment for the Yuba City-Marysville Nonattainment Area for the 2006 Fine Particle Standard; California; Determination Regarding Applicability of Clean Air Act Requirements 2012