Shinnecock Indian Nation
Figures are based on lobbying activity reported to the Senate Office of Public Records. Reported dollar amounts are required to be accurate only to the nearest $20,000. For organizations whose primary business is lobbying, we display total income and top clients. For organizations that are not primarily lobbying firms, we display total amount spent on lobbying and top lobbying firms hired.
For more information, please see our lobbying methodology page.
Lobbying on Behalf of Shinnecock Indian Nation
Names of Lobbyists
Most Frequently Disclosed Lobbying Issues
- Indian/Native American Affairs,
- Gaming, Gambling & Casinos,
- Fed Budget & Appropriations,
- Health Issues
Most Frequently Disclosed Bills
Bill No. Title H.R.512 (Unknown) H.R.4893 Restricting Indian Gaming to Homelands of Tribes Act of 2006 S.2078 Indian Gaming Regulatory Act Amendments of 2005 H.R.2837 Indian Tribal Federal Recognition Administrative Procedures Act S.3261 Transportation, Housing and Urban Development, and Related Agencies Appropriations Act, 2009 H.R.2638 Border Infrastructure and Technology Modernizat H.R.4081 Prevent All Cigarette Trafficking Act of 2007 S.2010 (Unknown) H.R.1 American Recovery and Reinvestment Act of 2009 H.R.1234 To amend the Act of June 18, 1934, to reaffirm the authority of the Secretary of the Interior to take land into trust for Indian tribes.
RegulationsMentioned in 33 dockets; Submitted to 1 docket
All data is based on documents downloaded from Regulations.gov. The first table shows mentions: all documents that include the name of the company anywhere in the document or document metadata. The second table shows submissions: all documents where the submitter metadata included the company name. Each table shows the top 10 dockets, ranked by number of occurrences.
Matches are based on a search for the company name. Variations in the company name, such as acronyms, nicknames or alternate names may cause documents to be missed. The mention of a company name in a document may be incidental and does not necessarily indicate that the company has any relevance to the document. Company names that are common English words may erroneously match with text that is not referring to the company.
Not all agencies submit public comments to Regulations.gov. For a list of participating and non-participating agencies see here. Agencies that do submit to Regulations.gov have varying levels of accuracy and completeness.
Regulations and public comments can be downloaded in bulk here.
The tables show occurrences of "Shinnecock Indian Nation" in public comments on proposed federal regulations.
Documents Submitted by the Organization
View all submissions data for Shinnecock Indian Nation
Mentions in Document Text
View all mentions data for Shinnecock Indian Nation
- Toggle 5 EPA Air Quality Designations and Classifications for the 2008 Ozone Standards 2008
- Toggle 3 BIA Procedures for Establishing that an American Indian Group Exists as an Indian Tribe (Federal Acknowledgment) 2013
- Toggle 3 IHS Recently Posted IHS Rules and Notices. 2007
- Toggle 2 EPA General Permits for the Tribal Minor NSR Program 2011
- Toggle 2 ACF Head Start Program 2010
- Toggle 1 EPA Approval and Promulgation of Implementation Plans; State of California; Sacramento Metropolitan Area; Attainment Plan for 1997 8-Hour Ozone Standard 2014
- Toggle 1 IRS Shared Responsibility Payment for Not Maintaining Minimum Essential Coverage 2013
- Toggle 1 EPA Revised NSPS for New Residential Wood Heaters 2009
- Toggle 1 DOS Comments received by the U.S. State Department on the Draft Supplemental Environmental Impact Statement for the Proposed Keystone XL Project 2013
- Toggle 1 EPA Approval and Promulgation of Implementation Plans; California; Determination of Attainment for the Amador and Calaveras Counties (Central Mountain), Chico, Kern County (Eastern Kern), Mariposa and Tuolumne Counties (Southern Mountain), Nevada County (Western Part), and Sutter County (Sutter Buttes) 8-Hour Ozone Nonattainment Areas 2011