Sher & Blackwell
Campaign Finance$278,855 Given
Figures are based on itemized contributions reported to the Federal Election Commission and state agencies. Please note that:
- contributions under $200 are not reported, and so are not included in totals.
- only contributions from individuals and organizations to candidates are included. Various accounting measures and more exotic contribution types are excluded.
- contributions are matched based on organization and recipient name reported within each election cycle. Contributions using an incorrect or non-standard version of the name may be missed.
- corporate name changes and mergers may cause figures to differ from those of the Center for Responsive Politics.
- organization totals include known subsidiaries of the organization.
- Employee Color Block
- PAC Color Block
Republicans vs. Democratsin dollars
State vs. Federalin dollars
Top PAC Recipients
- Employee Color Block
- PAC Color Block
Figures are based on lobbying activity reported to the Senate Office of Public Records. Reported dollar amounts are required to be accurate only to the nearest $20,000. For organizations whose primary business is lobbying, we display total income and top clients. For organizations that are not primarily lobbying firms, we display total amount spent on lobbying and top lobbying firms hired.
For more information, please see our lobbying methodology page.
Lobbying on Behalf of Sher & Blackwell
RegulationsMentioned in 991 dockets; Submitted to 100 dockets
All data is based on documents downloaded from Regulations.gov. The first table shows mentions: all documents that include the name of the company anywhere in the document or document metadata. The second table shows submissions: all documents where the submitter metadata included the company name. Each table shows the top 10 dockets, ranked by number of occurrences.
Matches are based on a search for the company name. Variations in the company name, such as acronyms, nicknames or alternate names may cause documents to be missed. The mention of a company name in a document may be incidental and does not necessarily indicate that the company has any relevance to the document. Company names that are common English words may erroneously match with text that is not referring to the company.
Not all agencies submit public comments to Regulations.gov. For a list of participating and non-participating agencies see here. Agencies that do submit to Regulations.gov have varying levels of accuracy and completeness.
Regulations and public comments can be downloaded in bulk here.
The tables show occurrences of "Sher & Blackwell" in public comments on proposed federal regulations.
Documents Submitted by the Organization
View all submissions data for Sher & Blackwell
- Toggle 10 DOT Alitalia-Linee Aeree Italiane-S.p.A., Czech Airlines, Delta Air Lines, Inc., KLM Royal Dutch Airlines, Northwest Airlines, Inc. and Societe Air France - Approval of and Antitrust Immunity for Alliance Agreements 2004
- Toggle 8 DOT Delta Air Lines, Inc. and Czech Airlines - Statement of Authorization - United States-Czech Republic Codesharing 2000
- Toggle 8 DOT Aeropostal Alas de Venezuela, C.A. - Exemption - United States-Venezuela 1998
- Toggle 8 DOT 2002/2003 Hong Kong Fifth Freedom All-Cargo Frequency Proceeding 2002
- Toggle 7 TSA Security Programs for Aircraft With a Maximum Certficated Takeoff Weight of 12,500 Pounds or More 2002
- Toggle 6 DOT Alitalia-Linee Aeree Italiane-S.p.A., Czech Airlines, Delta Air Lines, Inc., KLM Royal Dutch Airlines, Northwest Airlines, Inc. and Societe Air France - Approval of and Antitrust Immunity for Alliance Agreements 2007
- Toggle 5 DOT Murray Air, Inc. - Certificate - Interstate Charter All-Cargo Air Transportation 2003
- Toggle 5 DOT Skybus Airlines, LLC - Certificate - U.S.-Canada Scheduled Air Transportation 2005
- Toggle 5 DOT Skybus Airlines, LLC - Certificate - Columbus, OH - Other Points in the U.S. 2005
- Toggle 5 DOT Hawaii Island Air, Inc. d/b/a/ Island Air - Certificate - Domestic Scheduled Passenger Operations With Large Aircraft 2005
Mentions in Document Text
View all mentions data for Sher & Blackwell
- Toggle 67 DOT 96-9-15 Order Instituting Proceeding - American Airlines, Inc., et al., and the TACA Group, Code-Share Arrangement 1996
- Toggle 50 DOT Alitalia-Linee Aeree Italiane-S.p.A., Czech Airlines, Delta Air Lines, Inc., KLM Royal Dutch Airlines, Northwest Airlines, Inc. and Societe Air France - Approval of and Antitrust Immunity for Alliance Agreements 2004
- Toggle 30 DOT 2002/2003 Hong Kong Fifth Freedom All-Cargo Frequency Proceeding 2002
- Toggle 22 DOT American Airlines, Inc. and British Airways PLC - Approval of/and Antitrust Immunity For Alliance Agreement 1997
- Toggle 22 DOT In the Matter of U.S.-Ecuador All-Cargo Frequencies 2002
- Toggle 18 DOT Interim slot rules at LaGuardia Airport (exemptions for air service to small and nonhub airports -- limited to aircraft with a seating capacity of less than 71) 2000
- Toggle 15 DOT Notice - U.S-Brazil All-Cargo Charter Authorizations (1996/1997) 1996
- Toggle 15 DOT 1998 U.S. - Japan Combination Services Proceeding 1998
- Toggle 12 DOT Aer Lingus Limited - Extra-Bilateral Authority - Dublin/Shannon-Baltimore 2000
- Toggle 11 DOT Aer Lingus Limited - Statement of Authorization - Boston, Chicago, Los Angeles, New York-Shannon/Dublin 2000
Advisory Committees3 people on 1 committee
Data is based on disclosures required by the Federal Advisory Committee Act (FACA). Matches are based on the occurrence of the company name in the committee member affiliation. Variations in company names may cause some matches to be missed.
The table shows only the top 10 agencies. To search and download raw records from the complete dataset see the FACA data section.
Table shows employees of "Sher & Blackwell" that sat on federal advisory committees.
- Toggle Department of Commerce 3 people on 1 committee