Shaw, Pittman et al
Campaign Finance$1,671,964 Given
Figures are based on itemized contributions reported to the Federal Election Commission and state agencies. Please note that:
- contributions under $200 are not reported, and so are not included in totals.
- only contributions from individuals and organizations to candidates are included. Various accounting measures and more exotic contribution types are excluded.
- contributions are matched based on organization and recipient name reported within each election cycle. Contributions using an incorrect or non-standard version of the name may be missed.
- corporate name changes and mergers may cause figures to differ from those of the Center for Responsive Politics.
- organization totals include known subsidiaries of the organization.
- Employee Color Block
- PAC Color Block
Republicans vs. Democratsin dollars. "Other" includes 3rd parties and organizations without official party affiliation.
State vs. Federalin dollars
Top PAC Recipients
- Employee Color Block
- PAC Color Block
Figures are based on lobbying activity reported to the Senate Office of Public Records. Reported dollar amounts are required to be accurate only to the nearest $20,000. For organizations whose primary business is lobbying, we display total income and top clients. For organizations that are not primarily lobbying firms, we display total amount spent on lobbying and top lobbying firms hired.
For more information, please see our lobbying methodology page.
Lobbying on Behalf of Shaw, Pittman et al
RegulationsMentioned in 2479 dockets; Submitted to 235 dockets
All data is based on documents downloaded from Regulations.gov. The first table shows mentions: all documents that include the name of the company anywhere in the document or document metadata. The second table shows submissions: all documents where the submitter metadata included the company name. Each table shows the top 10 dockets, ranked by number of occurrences.
Matches are based on a search for the company name. Variations in the company name, such as acronyms, nicknames or alternate names may cause documents to be missed. The mention of a company name in a document may be incidental and does not necessarily indicate that the company has any relevance to the document. Company names that are common English words may erroneously match with text that is not referring to the company.
Not all agencies submit public comments to Regulations.gov. For a list of participating and non-participating agencies see here. Agencies that do submit to Regulations.gov have varying levels of accuracy and completeness.
Regulations and public comments can be downloaded in bulk here.
The tables show occurrences of "Shaw, Pittman et al" in public comments on proposed federal regulations.
Documents Submitted by the Organization
View all submissions data for Shaw, Pittman et al
- Toggle 336 DOT Virgin America Inc. - Certificate - Interstate Scheduled Air Transportation 2005
- Toggle 90 DOT United Air Lines, Inc. and Lufthansa German Airlines - Exemption/Statement of Authorization - Code-Share and Blocked Space Services with U.S.-Germany Services 1995
- Toggle 25 DOT Air-India - Exemption - India-Chicago, Illinois 1995
- Toggle 22 DOT Foreign - Designation of Agent for Service of Notice, Process, Orders, Decisions and Requirements 2002
- Toggle 19 DOT Application of Discovery Airlines, Inc. and Mr. Philip Ho for a Certificate of Public Convenience 2006
- Toggle 18 DOT Republic Airline Inc. d/b/a Republic Airlines - Certificate - Interstate Scheduled Air Transportation 2003
- Toggle 17 DOT Special Rules for Ronald Reagan Washington National Airport (Within-Perimeter Exemptions, i.e., Service to Another Airport 1,250 Miles Away or Less From Ronald Reagan Washington National Airport) 2000
- Toggle 15 DOT American Airlines, Inc. and British Airways Plc - Exemption/Codesharing - United States-United Kingdom 2002
- Toggle 14 FAA Airport Privatization Pilot Program 2003
- Toggle 13 DOT Ameristar Air Cargo, Inc d/b/a Ameristar Charters - Certificate - Interstate Charter Air Transportation 2003
Mentions in Document Text
View all mentions data for Shaw, Pittman et al
- Toggle 360 DOT Virgin America Inc. - Certificate - Interstate Scheduled Air Transportation 2005
- Toggle 179 DOT Application of Discovery Airlines, Inc. and Mr. Philip Ho for a Certificate of Public Convenience 2006
- Toggle 115 DOT American Airlines, Inc. and British Airways PLC - Antitrust Immunity Agreement 2001
- Toggle 101 DOT American Airlines, Inc. and British Airways Plc - Exemption/Blanket Codesharing/Statements of Authorizations 2001
- Toggle 98 DOT American Airlines, Inc.; Executive Airlines, Inc.; Northwest Airlines, Inc. and Trans World Airlines, Inc. - Amended Complaint and Request for Relief 2006
- Toggle 96 DOT Special rules for Ronald Reagan Washington National Airport (beyond-perimeter exemptions, i.e., service to another airport more than 1,250 miles away from Ronald Reagan Washington National Airport) 2000
- Toggle 87 DOT 80-1-26 Order to Show Cause - Transatlantic, Transpacific and Latin American Service Mail Rates Investigation 1996
- Toggle 86 DOT American Airlines, Inc. and British Airways PLC - Approval of/and Antitrust Immunity For Alliance Agreement 1997
- Toggle 82 DOT U.S. - U.K. Alliance Case 2001
- Toggle 71 DOT Notice - Hong Kong Fifth Freedom All-Cargo Proceeding 1995