Shaw Industries Group Inc
Some of this data may be out of date
State influence data from the National Institute on Money in State Politics changed in format and availability during the 2013-2014 election cycle. While we work to integrate their new style of data release, state-level campaign finance data for the 2014 cycle and beyond will be unavailable. We apologize for the inconvenience, but heartily recommend trying out their snazzy new site at FollowTheMoney.org!
Figures are based on lobbying activity reported to the Senate Office of Public Records. Reported dollar amounts are required to be accurate only to the nearest $20,000. For organizations whose primary business is lobbying, we display total income and top clients. For organizations that are not primarily lobbying firms, we display total amount spent on lobbying and top lobbying firms hired.
For more information, please see our lobbying methodology page.
Lobbying on Behalf of Shaw Industries Group Inc
Names of Lobbyists
Most Frequently Disclosed Lobbying Issues
- Environment & Superfund,
- Fed Budget & Appropriations,
- Energy & Nuclear Power
Most Frequently Disclosed Bills
Bill No. Title H.R.1 American Recovery and Reinvestment Act of 2009 H.R.2454 American Clean Energy And Security Act of 2009 S.1733 Green Taxis Act of 2009 H.R.763 Safe and Efficient Transportation Act of 2011 H.R.2273 Coal Residuals Reuse and Management Act S.747 Safe and Efficient Transportation Act of 2011 S.1462 American Clean Energy Leadership Act of 2009 H.R.5019 Home Star Energy Retrofit Act of 2010 S.1751 Coal Residuals Reuse and Management Act S.3177 Home Star Energy Retrofit Act of 2010
RegulationsMentioned in 26 dockets; Submitted to 2 dockets
All data is based on documents downloaded from Regulations.gov. The first table shows mentions: all documents that include the name of the company anywhere in the document or document metadata. The second table shows submissions: all documents where the submitter metadata included the company name. Each table shows the top 10 dockets, ranked by number of occurrences.
Matches are based on a search for the company name. Variations in the company name, such as acronyms, nicknames or alternate names may cause documents to be missed. The mention of a company name in a document may be incidental and does not necessarily indicate that the company has any relevance to the document. Company names that are common English words may erroneously match with text that is not referring to the company.
Not all agencies submit public comments to Regulations.gov. For a list of participating and non-participating agencies see here. Agencies that do submit to Regulations.gov have varying levels of accuracy and completeness.
Regulations and public comments can be downloaded in bulk here.
The tables show occurrences of "Shaw Industries Group Inc" in public comments on proposed federal regulations.
Documents Submitted by the Organization
View all submissions data for Shaw Industries Group Inc
Mentions in Document Text
View all mentions data for Shaw Industries Group Inc
- Toggle 2 EPA Georgia Regional Haze 2010
- Toggle 2 EPA Effluent Limitation Guidelines and New Source Performance Standards for the Construction and Development Category 2008
- Toggle 2 DOT Small Community Air Service Development Program 2004
- Toggle 1 EPA OR Regional Haze Reasonable Progress Long Term Strategy 2012
- Toggle 1 EPA Redesignation Request for the Jackson Co. portion of the Chattanooga 1997 PM2.5 Nonattainment Area 2014
- Toggle 1 EPA 2018 Emissions Modeling Platform 2013
- Toggle 1 EPA Alabama Regional Haze 2009
- Toggle 1 EPA South Carolina Regional Haze 2009
- Toggle 1 EPA Supplemental Guidance for SIP Submissions to Meet the Requirements for Section 110(a)(1) of the CAA for the SO2 NAAQS 2010
- Toggle 1 EPA Air Quality Designations and Classifications for the 2008 Ozone Standards 2008