Serna, Baltazar JR
Campaign Finance$1,750 Given
Figures are based on itemized contributions reported to the Federal Election Commission and state agencies. Please note that:
- contributions under $200 are not reported, and so are not included in totals.
- only contributions from individuals and organizations to candidates are included. Various accounting measures and more exotic contribution types are excluded.
- contributions are matched based on organization and recipient name reported within each election cycle. Contributions using an incorrect or non-standard version of the name may be missed.
- corporate name changes and mergers may cause figures to differ from those of the Center for Responsive Politics.
- organization totals include known subsidiaries of the organization.
- PAC Color Block
- Organization's PAC(s)
- Employee Color Block
- Associated Individuals
Republicans vs. Democratsin dollars
State vs. Federalin dollars
For more information, please see our lobbying methodology page.
Lobbying Carried Out by Serna, Baltazar JR
Names of Lobbyists
Client Amount City of Pharr, TX $110,000 City of San Antonio, TX $85,100 Bexar County, TX $66,000 Port San Antonio $55,000
Most Frequently Disclosed Lobbying Issues
- Fed Budget & Appropriations,
- Aviation, Airlines & Airports,
- Law Enforcement & Crime,
- Natural Resources,
- Clean Air & Water,
- Health Issues,
- Roads & Highways,
- Sports & Athletics
Most Frequently Disclosed Bills
Bill No. Title H.R.7 Sportfishing and Recreational Boating Safety Act of 2012 H.R.915 Jaime Zapata Border Enforcement Security Task Force Act H.R.1512 To amend the Federal Reserve Act to remove the representatives of the Federal Reserve banks from membership on the Federal Open Market Committee. S.114 San Antonio Missions National Historical Park Boundary Expansion Act of 2011 S.1813 MAP-21 H.R.3100 San Antonio Missions National Historical Park Boundary Expansion Act