Campaign Finance$29,200 Given
Figures are based on itemized contributions reported to the Federal Election Commission and state agencies. Please note that:
- contributions under $200 are not reported, and so are not included in totals.
- only contributions from individuals and organizations to candidates are included. Various accounting measures and more exotic contribution types are excluded.
- contributions are matched based on organization and recipient name reported within each election cycle. Contributions using an incorrect or non-standard version of the name may be missed.
- corporate name changes and mergers may cause figures to differ from those of the Center for Responsive Politics.
- organization totals include known subsidiaries of the organization.
- Employee Color Block
- PAC Color Block
Republicans vs. Democratsin dollars
State vs. Federalin dollars
Top PAC Recipients
- Employee Color Block
- PAC Color Block
Figures are based on lobbying activity reported to the Senate Office of Public Records. Reported dollar amounts are required to be accurate only to the nearest $20,000. For organizations whose primary business is lobbying, we display total income and top clients. For organizations that are not primarily lobbying firms, we display total amount spent on lobbying and top lobbying firms hired.
For more information, please see our lobbying methodology page.
Lobbying on Behalf of Sepro Corp
Names of Lobbyists
Most Frequently Disclosed Lobbying Issues
- Chemical Industry,
- Fed Budget & Appropriations,
- Clean Air & Water,
- Environment & Superfund,
Most Frequently Disclosed Bills
Bill No. Title H.R.872 Reducing Regulatory Burdens Act of 2011 H.R.6083 Federal Agriculture Reform and Risk Management Act of 2012 S.3240 Farm bill
RegulationsMentioned in 21 dockets; Submitted to 1 docket
All data is based on documents downloaded from Regulations.gov. The first table shows mentions: all documents that include the name of the company anywhere in the document or document metadata. The second table shows submissions: all documents where the submitter metadata included the company name. Each table shows the top 10 dockets, ranked by number of occurrences.
Matches are based on a search for the company name. Variations in the company name, such as acronyms, nicknames or alternate names may cause documents to be missed. The mention of a company name in a document may be incidental and does not necessarily indicate that the company has any relevance to the document. Company names that are common English words may erroneously match with text that is not referring to the company.
Not all agencies submit public comments to Regulations.gov. For a list of participating and non-participating agencies see here. Agencies that do submit to Regulations.gov have varying levels of accuracy and completeness.
Regulations and public comments can be downloaded in bulk here.
The tables show occurrences of "Sepro Corp" in public comments on proposed federal regulations.
Documents Submitted by the Organization
View all submissions data for Sepro Corp
Mentions in Document Text
View all mentions data for Sepro Corp
- Toggle 13 EPA Copper Cases; Coppers Reregistration Eligibility Decision, Notice of Availability 2005
- Toggle 6 EPA Fluridone, Registration Review 2009
- Toggle 6 EPA National Pollutant Discharge Elimination System (NPDES) General Permit for Discharges from the Application of Pesticides 2010
- Toggle 5 EPA Piperalin Registration Review 2009
- Toggle 4 EPA Acrolein Eco-Phase 3 2007
- Toggle 3 EPA Registration Review for Flurprimidol 2009
- Toggle 3 EPA Final Rule on Application of Pesticides to Waters of the United States in Compliance with FIFRA 2003
- Toggle 1 EPA Fluridone; Tolerance Reassessment Decision for Low Risk Pesticide; Notice of Availability 2004
- Toggle 1 EPA Endangered Species Protection Program Field Implementation 2002
- Toggle 1 EPA Fenbutatin-Oxide: Registration Review Docket 2009