Self Help Credit Union
Campaign Finance$8,500 Given
Figures are based on itemized contributions reported to the Federal Election Commission and state agencies. Please note that:
- contributions under $200 are not reported, and so are not included in totals.
- only contributions from individuals and organizations to candidates are included. Various accounting measures and more exotic contribution types are excluded.
- contributions are matched based on organization and recipient name reported within each election cycle. Contributions using an incorrect or non-standard version of the name may be missed.
- corporate name changes and mergers may cause figures to differ from those of the Center for Responsive Politics.
- organization totals include known subsidiaries of the organization.
- Employee Color Block
- PAC Color Block
Republicans vs. Democratsin dollars
State vs. Federalin dollars
Top PAC Recipients
- Employee Color Block
- PAC Color Block
Figures are based on lobbying activity reported to the Senate Office of Public Records. Reported dollar amounts are required to be accurate only to the nearest $20,000. For organizations whose primary business is lobbying, we display total income and top clients. For organizations that are not primarily lobbying firms, we display total amount spent on lobbying and top lobbying firms hired.
For more information, please see our lobbying methodology page.
Lobbying on Behalf of Self Help Credit Union
Names of Lobbyists
Firm Hired Amount Center for Responsible Lending $3,371,834
Most Frequently Disclosed Lobbying Issues
- Fed Budget & Appropriations,
- Consumer Product Safety,
Most Frequently Disclosed Bills
Bill No. Title H.R.4173 Wall Street Transparency and Accountability Act of 2010 H.R.3609 Emergency Home Ownership and Mortgage Equity Protection Act of 2007 S.3217 Private Fund Investment Advisers Registration Act of 2010 H.R.1214 Payday Loan Reform Act of 2009 H.R.1315 Consumer Financial Protection Safety and Soundness Improvement Act of 2011 S.737 Responsible Consumer Financial Protection Regulations Act of 2011 S.2136 Helping Families Save Their Homes in Bankruptcy Act of 2007 H.R.1106 Helping Families Save Their Homes Act of 2009 H.R.1121 Responsible Consumer Financial Protection Regulations Act of 2011 S.61 Helping Families Save Their Homes in Bankruptcy Act of 2009
RegulationsMentioned in 13 dockets; Submitted to 3 dockets
All data is based on documents downloaded from Regulations.gov. The first table shows mentions: all documents that include the name of the company anywhere in the document or document metadata. The second table shows submissions: all documents where the submitter metadata included the company name. Each table shows the top 10 dockets, ranked by number of occurrences.
Matches are based on a search for the company name. Variations in the company name, such as acronyms, nicknames or alternate names may cause documents to be missed. The mention of a company name in a document may be incidental and does not necessarily indicate that the company has any relevance to the document. Company names that are common English words may erroneously match with text that is not referring to the company.
Not all agencies submit public comments to Regulations.gov. For a list of participating and non-participating agencies see here. Agencies that do submit to Regulations.gov have varying levels of accuracy and completeness.
Regulations and public comments can be downloaded in bulk here.
The tables show occurrences of "Self Help Credit Union" in public comments on proposed federal regulations.
Documents Submitted by the Organization
View all submissions data for Self Help Credit Union
Mentions in Document Text
View all mentions data for Self Help Credit Union
- Toggle 2 HUD FR-5180-P-01 Real Estate Settlement Procedures Act (RESPA): Proposed Rule To Simplify and Improve the Process of Obtaining Mortgages and Reduce Consumer Settlement Costs 2008
- Toggle 2 CFPB Electronic Fund Transfers (Regulation E) 2012
- Toggle 1 CFPB Electronic Fund Transfers 2011
- Toggle 1 TREAS Public Input on Reform of the Housing Finance System 2010
- Toggle 1 Enhancement of Protections on Consumer Credit for Members of the Armed Forces and Their Dependents 2013
- Toggle 1 FISCAL Garnishment of Accounts Containing Federal Benefit Payments 2010
- Toggle 1 FHFA Federal Home Loan Bank Members Selected for Community Support Review 2012
- Toggle 1 FHFB Federal Home Loan Bank Members Selected for Community Support Review 2007
- Toggle 1 SBA Lender Oversight Program 2009
- Toggle 1 Proposed Guidance on Deposit Advance Products; Withdrawal of proposed Guidance on Deposit-Related Consumer Credit Products 2013
Advisory Committees1 person on 1 committee
Data is based on disclosures required by the Federal Advisory Committee Act (FACA). Matches are based on the occurrence of the company name in the committee member affiliation. Variations in company names may cause some matches to be missed.
The table shows only the top 10 agencies. To search and download raw records from the complete dataset see the FACA data section.
Table shows employees of "Self Help Credit Union" that sat on federal advisory committees.
- Toggle Federal Deposit Insurance Corporation 1 person on 1 committee