Select Milk Producers Inc
Campaign Finance$68,000 Given
Figures are based on itemized contributions reported to the Federal Election Commission and state agencies. Please note that:
- contributions under $200 are not reported, and so are not included in totals.
- only contributions from individuals and organizations to candidates are included. Various accounting measures and more exotic contribution types are excluded.
- contributions are matched based on organization and recipient name reported within each election cycle. Contributions using an incorrect or non-standard version of the name may be missed.
- corporate name changes and mergers may cause figures to differ from those of the Center for Responsive Politics.
- organization totals include known subsidiaries of the organization.
- Employee Color Block
- PAC Color Block
Republicans vs. Democratsin dollars
State vs. Federalin dollars
Top PAC Recipients
- Employee Color Block
- PAC Color Block
Figures are based on lobbying activity reported to the Senate Office of Public Records. Reported dollar amounts are required to be accurate only to the nearest $20,000. For organizations whose primary business is lobbying, we display total income and top clients. For organizations that are not primarily lobbying firms, we display total amount spent on lobbying and top lobbying firms hired.
For more information, please see our lobbying methodology page.
Lobbying on Behalf of Select Milk Producers Inc
Names of Lobbyists
Most Frequently Disclosed Lobbying Issues
- Environment & Superfund,
- Economics & Econ Development,
- Fed Budget & Appropriations
Most Frequently Disclosed Bills
Bill No. Title H2 Repealing the Job-Killing Health Care Law Act H.R.1720 H-2A Improvement Act H.R.2164 Legal Workforce Act H.R.3062 Dairy Security Act of 2011 H.R.6083 Federal Agriculture Reform and Risk Management Act of 2012 S.852 H-2A Improvement Act S.1196 Accountability Through Electronic Verification Act H.R.2847 American Specialty Agriculture Act S.365 Budget Control Act of 2011
RegulationsMentioned in 11 dockets
All data is based on documents downloaded from Regulations.gov. The first table shows mentions: all documents that include the name of the company anywhere in the document or document metadata. The second table shows submissions: all documents where the submitter metadata included the company name. Each table shows the top 10 dockets, ranked by number of occurrences.
Matches are based on a search for the company name. Variations in the company name, such as acronyms, nicknames or alternate names may cause documents to be missed. The mention of a company name in a document may be incidental and does not necessarily indicate that the company has any relevance to the document. Company names that are common English words may erroneously match with text that is not referring to the company.
Not all agencies submit public comments to Regulations.gov. For a list of participating and non-participating agencies see here. Agencies that do submit to Regulations.gov have varying levels of accuracy and completeness.
Regulations and public comments can be downloaded in bulk here.
The tables show occurrences of "Select Milk Producers Inc" in public comments on proposed federal regulations.
Mentions in Document Text
View all mentions data for Select Milk Producers Inc
- Toggle 2 EPA Request for Comment on Letters Seeking a Waiver of the Renewable Fuel Standard 2012
- Toggle 2 National School Lunch and School Breakfast Programs: Nutrition Standards for All Foods Sold in School, as Required by the Healthy, Hunger-Free Kids Act of 2010 2011
- Toggle 1 FDA International Capacity Building with Respect to Food Safety; Public Meeting; Request for Comments 2012
- Toggle 1 DOT 2012 - Small Community Air Service Development Program 2012
- Toggle 1 APHIS Bovine Tuberculosis and Brucellosis; Public Meetings 2011
- Toggle 1 FMCSA Pilot Program on NAFTA Long-Haul Trucking Provisions 2011
- Toggle 1 FDA Burden of FDA Food Safety Modernization Act Fee Amounts on Small Business; Establishment of Docket; Request for Comments and Information 2011
- Toggle 1 FDA Approaches to Reducing Sodium Consumption 2011
- Toggle 1 FDA Agency Information Collection Activities; Proposed Collection; Comment Request; Experimental Study on Consumer Responses to Nutrition Facts Labels with Various Footnote Formats and Declaration of Amount of Added Sugars 2012
- Toggle 1 FSIS Compliance Guideline for Residue Prevention 2011