Sederholm Public Affairs
Campaign Finance$3,584 Given
Figures are based on itemized contributions reported to the Federal Election Commission and state agencies. Please note that:
- contributions under $200 are not reported, and so are not included in totals.
- only contributions from individuals and organizations to candidates are included. Various accounting measures and more exotic contribution types are excluded.
- contributions are matched based on organization and recipient name reported within each election cycle. Contributions using an incorrect or non-standard version of the name may be missed.
- corporate name changes and mergers may cause figures to differ from those of the Center for Responsive Politics.
- organization totals include known subsidiaries of the organization.
- Employee Color Block
- PAC Color Block
Republicans vs. Democratsin dollars
State vs. Federalin dollars
Figures are based on lobbying activity reported to the Senate Office of Public Records. Reported dollar amounts are required to be accurate only to the nearest $20,000. For organizations whose primary business is lobbying, we display total income and top clients. For organizations that are not primarily lobbying firms, we display total amount spent on lobbying and top lobbying firms hired.
For more information, please see our lobbying methodology page.
Lobbying Carried Out by Sederholm Public Affairs
Names of Lobbyists
Client Amount American Automotive Leasing Assn $140,000 Newell Rubbermaid $140,000 Wendy's Co $140,000 International Housewares Assn $70,000
Most Frequently Disclosed Lobbying Issues
- Consumer Product Safety,
- Automotive Industry,
- Food Industry,
- Health Issues,
- Environment & Superfund,
- Labor, Antitrust & Workplace
Most Frequently Disclosed Bills
Bill No. Title S.1445 Raechel and Jacqueline Houck Safe Rental Car Act of 2011 H.R.1265 To amend the Internal Revenue Code of 1986 to permanently extend the 15-year recovery period for qualified leasehold improvement property, qualified restaurant property, and qualified retail improvement property. H.R.1744 American Job Protection Act H.R.3098 Renewable Fuel Standard Elimination Act H.R.6094 Raechel and Jacqueline Houck Safe Rental Car Act of 2012