Security Traders Assn
Figures are based on itemized contributions reported to the Federal Election Commission and state agencies. Please note that:
- contributions under $200 are not reported, and so are not included in totals.
- only contributions from individuals and organizations to candidates are included. Various accounting measures and more exotic contribution types are excluded.
- contributions are matched based on organization and recipient name reported within each election cycle. Contributions using an incorrect or non-standard version of the name may be missed.
- corporate name changes and mergers may cause figures to differ from those of the Center for Responsive Politics.
- organization totals include known subsidiaries of the organization.
Latest FEC Datacovers through committee's December 31, 2012 filing.
Summaryoverview of the committee's finances
- Total Raised:
- Total Spent:
- Cash on Hand:
Standardized Donation Informationfederal data covers roughly through Q2 2014
state-level data is not available in bulk for 2014. for current state data, browse http://followthemoney.org/
- PAC Color Block
- Organization's PAC(s)
- Employee Color Block
- Associated Individuals
Republicans vs. Democratsin dollars
State vs. Federalin dollars
Figures are based on lobbying activity reported to the Senate Office of Public Records. Reported dollar amounts are required to be accurate only to the nearest $20,000. For organizations whose primary business is lobbying, we display total income and top clients. For organizations that are not primarily lobbying firms, we display total amount spent on lobbying and top lobbying firms hired.
For more information, please see our lobbying methodology page.
Lobbying on Behalf of Security Traders Assn
Names of Lobbyists
Most Frequently Disclosed Lobbying Issues
Most Frequently Disclosed Bills
Bill No. Title H.R.3313 Wall Street Trading and Speculators Tax Act S.1787 Wall Street Trading and Speculators Tax Act
RegulationsMentioned in 14 dockets
All data is based on documents downloaded from Regulations.gov. The first table shows mentions: all documents that include the name of the company anywhere in the document or document metadata. The second table shows submissions: all documents where the submitter metadata included the company name. Each table shows the top 10 dockets, ranked by number of occurrences.
Matches are based on a search for the company name. Variations in the company name, such as acronyms, nicknames or alternate names may cause documents to be missed. The mention of a company name in a document may be incidental and does not necessarily indicate that the company has any relevance to the document. Company names that are common English words may erroneously match with text that is not referring to the company.
Not all agencies submit public comments to Regulations.gov. For a list of participating and non-participating agencies see here. Agencies that do submit to Regulations.gov have varying levels of accuracy and completeness.
Regulations and public comments can be downloaded in bulk here.
The tables show occurrences of "Security Traders Assn" in public comments on proposed federal regulations.
Mentions in Document Text
View all mentions data for Security Traders Assn
- Toggle 1 SEC Self-Regulatory Organizations; Proposed Rule Changes: International Securities Exchange, LLC 2011
- Toggle 1 SEC Self-Regulatory Organizations; Proposed Rule Changes 2011
- Toggle 1 OCC Volcker Rule - Prohibition on Proprietary Trading and Certain Relationships with Hedge Funds and Private Equity Funds 2011
- Toggle 1 CFPB HIGH-COST MORTGAGE AND HOMEOWNERSHIP COUNSELING AMENDMENTS TO THE TRUTH IN LENDING ACT (REGULATION Z) AND HOMEOWNERSHIP COUNSELING AMENDMENTS TO THE REAL ESTATE SETTLEMENT PROCEDURES ACT (REGULATION X) 2012
- Toggle 1 SEC Self-Regulatory Organizations; Proposed Rule Changes: International Securities Exchange, LLC 2012
- Toggle 1 SEC Self-Regulatory Organizations; Proposed Rule Changes: NYSE Arca, Inc. 2012
- Toggle 1 SEC Self-Regulatory Organizations; Proposed Rule Changes: New York Stock Exchange LLC; NYSE Amex LLC 2012
- Toggle 1 SEC Self-Regulatory Organizations; Proposed Rule Changes: New York Stock Exchange LLC 2012
- Toggle 1 SEC Consolidated Audit Trail 2012
- Toggle 1 SEC National Market System Plan to Address Extraordinary Market Volatility; Joint Industry Plans: BATS Exchange, Inc.; BATS Y-Exchange, Inc.; Chicago Board Options Exchange, Inc., et al. 2012