Securities Investor Protection Corp
Figures are based on lobbying activity reported to the Senate Office of Public Records. Reported dollar amounts are required to be accurate only to the nearest $20,000. For organizations whose primary business is lobbying, we display total income and top clients. For organizations that are not primarily lobbying firms, we display total amount spent on lobbying and top lobbying firms hired.
For more information, please see our lobbying methodology page.
Lobbying on Behalf of Securities Investor Protection Corp
Names of Lobbyists
Most Frequently Disclosed Lobbying Issues
Most Frequently Disclosed Bills
Bill No. Title H.R.5032 To suspend temporarily the duty on mixtures of cymoxanil and inert ingredients. H.R.751 Mental Health in Schools Act of 2011 H.R.757 Equitable Treatment of Investors Act H.R.5032 Ponzi Scheme Investor Protection Act of 2010 H.R.8 Job Protection and Recession Prevention Act of 2012
RegulationsMentioned in 34 dockets; Submitted to 1 docket
All data is based on documents downloaded from Regulations.gov. The first table shows mentions: all documents that include the name of the company anywhere in the document or document metadata. The second table shows submissions: all documents where the submitter metadata included the company name. Each table shows the top 10 dockets, ranked by number of occurrences.
Matches are based on a search for the company name. Variations in the company name, such as acronyms, nicknames or alternate names may cause documents to be missed. The mention of a company name in a document may be incidental and does not necessarily indicate that the company has any relevance to the document. Company names that are common English words may erroneously match with text that is not referring to the company.
Not all agencies submit public comments to Regulations.gov. For a list of participating and non-participating agencies see here. Agencies that do submit to Regulations.gov have varying levels of accuracy and completeness.
Regulations and public comments can be downloaded in bulk here.
The tables show occurrences of "Securities Investor Protection Corp" in public comments on proposed federal regulations.
Documents Submitted by the Organization
View all submissions data for Securities Investor Protection Corp
Mentions in Document Text
View all mentions data for Securities Investor Protection Corp
- Toggle 2 SEC Securities Investor Protection Corporation 2013
- Toggle 2 FSOC Authority To Require Supervision and Regulation of Certain Nonbank Financial Companies 2011
- Toggle 2 DOT Sun Air Express, LLC d/b/a Sun Air International - Commuter Air Carrier 2011
- Toggle 1 SEC Self-Regulatory Organizations; Proposed Rule Changes: Financial Industry Regulatory Authority, Inc. 2011
- Toggle 1 SEC Orders Approving Proposed Bylaw Changes: Securities Investor Protection Corp. Fund Assessments on Members 2011
- Toggle 1 SEC Self-Regulatory Organizations; Proposed Rule Changes: NASDAQ Stock Market LLC 2012
- Toggle 1 FDIC Transfer and Redesignation of Certain Regulations Involving State Savings Associations: Dodd-Frank Wall Street Reform and Consumer Protection Act 2011
- Toggle 1 SEC Privacy Act; Systems of Records 2012
- Toggle 1 SEC Self-Regulatory Organizations; Proposed Rule Changes: NASDAQ OMX PHLX LLC 2012
- Toggle 1 FRS Prohibitions and Restrictions on Proprietary Trading and Certain Interests In, and Relationships with, Hedge Funds and Private Equity Funds 2011