Campaign Finance$1,250 Given
Figures are based on itemized contributions reported to the Federal Election Commission and state agencies. Please note that:
- contributions under $200 are not reported, and so are not included in totals.
- only contributions from individuals and organizations to candidates are included. Various accounting measures and more exotic contribution types are excluded.
- contributions are matched based on organization and recipient name reported within each election cycle. Contributions using an incorrect or non-standard version of the name may be missed.
- corporate name changes and mergers may cause figures to differ from those of the Center for Responsive Politics.
- organization totals include known subsidiaries of the organization.
- PAC Color Block
- Organization's PAC(s)
- Employee Color Block
- Associated Individuals
Republicans vs. Democratsin dollars
State vs. Federalin dollars
Figures are based on lobbying activity reported to the Senate Office of Public Records. Reported dollar amounts are required to be accurate only to the nearest $20,000. For organizations whose primary business is lobbying, we display total income and top clients. For organizations that are not primarily lobbying firms, we display total amount spent on lobbying and top lobbying firms hired.
For more information, please see our lobbying methodology page.
Lobbying on Behalf of Seattle Children's
Names of Lobbyists
Most Frequently Disclosed Lobbying Issues
- Health Issues,
- Fed Budget & Appropriations,
- Medical Research & Clin Labs,
- Medicare & Medicaid
Most Frequently Disclosed Bills
Bill No. Title H.R.1080 Pediatric Research Consortia Establishment Act
RegulationsMentioned in 18 dockets; Submitted to 4 dockets
All data is based on documents downloaded from Regulations.gov. The first table shows mentions: all documents that include the name of the company anywhere in the document or document metadata. The second table shows submissions: all documents where the submitter metadata included the company name. Each table shows the top 10 dockets, ranked by number of occurrences.
Matches are based on a search for the company name. Variations in the company name, such as acronyms, nicknames or alternate names may cause documents to be missed. The mention of a company name in a document may be incidental and does not necessarily indicate that the company has any relevance to the document. Company names that are common English words may erroneously match with text that is not referring to the company.
Not all agencies submit public comments to Regulations.gov. For a list of participating and non-participating agencies see here. Agencies that do submit to Regulations.gov have varying levels of accuracy and completeness.
Regulations and public comments can be downloaded in bulk here.
The tables show occurrences of "Seattle Children's" in public comments on proposed federal regulations.
Documents Submitted by the Organization
View all submissions data for Seattle Children's
- Toggle 1 NLRB Proposed rule amending representation-case procedures 2011
- Toggle 1 HHS Human Subjects Research Protections: Enhancing Protections for Research Subjects and Reducing Burden, Delay, and Ambiguity for Investigators 2011
- Toggle 1 LMSO Labor-Management Reporting and Disclosure Act; Interpretation of the "Advice" Exemption 2011
- Toggle 1 USCG Recreational Vessel Accident Reporting 2011
Mentions in Document Text
View all mentions data for Seattle Children's
- Toggle 2 FDA Draft Blueprint for Prescriber Education for Long-Acting/Extended-Release Opioid Class-Wide Risk Evaluation and Mitigation Strategy; Availability; Request for Comments 2011
- Toggle 2 FDA Regulate Labeling of Opioid Analgesics 2012
- Toggle 1 FDA Draft Guidance for Industry, Food and Drug Administration Staff, and Clinical Laboratories; Framework for Regulatory Oversight of Laboratory Developed Tests (LDTs); Availability 2011
- Toggle 1 FDA Drug Safety and Risk Management Advisory Committee; Notice of Meeting 2012
- Toggle 1 FDA Issue a Guidance Document to Include Specific Topics on Internal Review Standards Concerning Orphan Drugs 2011
- Toggle 1 FDA PDUFA V Patient-Focused Drug Development; Public Meeting and Request for Comments 2012
- Toggle 1 FDA Draft Guidance for Industry, Food and Drug Administration Staff, and Clinical Laboratories; FDA Notification and Medical Device Reporting for Laboratory Developed Tests (LDTs); Availability 2011
- Toggle 1 HHS Health Information Technology; Implementation Specifications, and Certification Criteria: Electronic Health Record Technology, 2014 Edition 2012
- Toggle 1 CMS Administrative Simplification: Adoption of a Standard for a Unique Health Plan Identifier, Addition to the National Provider Identifier Requirements and ICD-10 Compliance Date Delay 2012
- Toggle 1 FDA Prescription Drug Products Containing Acetaminophen; Actions to Reduce Liver Injury from Unintended Overdose 2011
Advisory Committees2 people on 2 committees
Data is based on disclosures required by the Federal Advisory Committee Act (FACA). Matches are based on the occurrence of the company name in the committee member affiliation. Variations in company names may cause some matches to be missed.
The table shows only the top 10 agencies. To search and download raw records from the complete dataset see the FACA data section.
Table shows employees of "Seattle Children's" that sat on federal advisory committees.
- Toggle Environmental Protection Agency 1 person on 1 committee
- Toggle Department of Health and Human Services 1 person on 1 committee