Save the Bay
Figures are based on lobbying activity reported to the Senate Office of Public Records. Reported dollar amounts are required to be accurate only to the nearest $20,000. For organizations whose primary business is lobbying, we display total income and top clients. For organizations that are not primarily lobbying firms, we display total amount spent on lobbying and top lobbying firms hired.
For more information, please see our lobbying methodology page.
Lobbying on Behalf of Save the Bay
Names of Lobbyists
Most Frequently Disclosed Lobbying Issues
- Environment & Superfund
RegulationsMentioned in 21 dockets
All data is based on documents downloaded from Regulations.gov. The first table shows mentions: all documents that include the name of the company anywhere in the document or document metadata. The second table shows submissions: all documents where the submitter metadata included the company name. Each table shows the top 10 dockets, ranked by number of occurrences.
Matches are based on a search for the company name. Variations in the company name, such as acronyms, nicknames or alternate names may cause documents to be missed. The mention of a company name in a document may be incidental and does not necessarily indicate that the company has any relevance to the document. Company names that are common English words may erroneously match with text that is not referring to the company.
Not all agencies submit public comments to Regulations.gov. For a list of participating and non-participating agencies see here. Agencies that do submit to Regulations.gov have varying levels of accuracy and completeness.
Regulations and public comments can be downloaded in bulk here.
The tables show occurrences of "Save the Bay" in public comments on proposed federal regulations.
Mentions in Document Text
View all mentions data for Save the Bay
- Toggle 3 EPA Draft Guidance on Identifying Waters Protected by the Clean Water Act 2011
- Toggle 2 EPA Approval and Promulgation of Air Quality Implementation Plans; Rhode Island; Reasonably Available Control Technology (RACT) for the 1997 8-Hour Ozone Standard. 2011
- Toggle 2 USCG Safety Zone; Annually Recurring Events in Coast Guard Southeastern New England Captain of the Port Zone 2011
- Toggle 2 EPA NPDES - Small Vessel General Permit for Discharges Incidental to the Normal Operation of Small Vessels (sVGP) 2011
- Toggle 1 EPA Valuing Improved Water Quality in the Chesapeake Bay Using Stated Preference Methods 2012
- Toggle 1 BOEM Commercial Leasing for Wind Power on the Outer Continental Shelf (OCS) Offshore New Jersey – Call for Information and Nominations 2011
- Toggle 1 NHTSA Environmental Impact Statement for Corporate Average Fuel Economy (CAFE)Standards, Model Years 2017-2025 2011
- Toggle 1 EPA Greenhouse Gas New Source Performance Standard for Electric Generating Units 2011
- Toggle 1 EPA An Assessment of Potential Mining Impacts on Salmon Ecosystems of Bristol Bay, Alaska 2012
- Toggle 1 EPA Definition of "Waters of the United States" Under the Clean Water Act 2011
Advisory Committees2 people on 2 committees
Data is based on disclosures required by the Federal Advisory Committee Act (FACA). Matches are based on the occurrence of the company name in the committee member affiliation. Variations in company names may cause some matches to be missed.
The table shows only the top 10 agencies. To search and download raw records from the complete dataset see the FACA data section.