Sasol North America
Campaign Finance$500 Given
Figures are based on itemized contributions reported to the Federal Election Commission and state agencies. Please note that:
- contributions under $200 are not reported, and so are not included in totals.
- only contributions from individuals and organizations to candidates are included. Various accounting measures and more exotic contribution types are excluded.
- contributions are matched based on organization and recipient name reported within each election cycle. Contributions using an incorrect or non-standard version of the name may be missed.
- corporate name changes and mergers may cause figures to differ from those of the Center for Responsive Politics.
- organization totals include known subsidiaries of the organization.
- PAC Color Block
- Organization's PAC(s)
- Employee Color Block
- Associated Individuals
Republicans vs. Democratsin dollars
State vs. Federalin dollars
For more information, please see our lobbying methodology page.
Lobbying on Behalf of Sasol North America
Names of Lobbyists
Most Frequently Disclosed Lobbying Issues
- Energy & Nuclear Power,
Most Frequently Disclosed Bills
Bill No. Title S.937 American Alternative Fuels Act of 2011 H.R.1540 National Defense Authorization Act for Fiscal Year 2012 H.R.2036 American Alternative Fuels Act of 2011 S.1043 Oil Sands Energy Security Act of 2011 S.482 Energy Tax Prevention Act of 2011
RegulationsMentioned in 6 dockets
Regulations and public comments can be downloaded in bulk here.
The tables show occurrences of "Sasol North America" in public comments on proposed federal regulations.
Mentions in Document Text
View all mentions data for Sasol North America
- Toggle 2 EPA Significant New Use Rules on Certain Chemical Substances 2011
- Toggle 1 EPA Draft Toxicological review of 1,2,3-, 1,2,4-, and 1,3,5-Trimethylbenzene: In Support of the Summary Information in the Integrated Risk Information System (IRIS) 2012
- Toggle 1 EPA Certain New Chemicals; Receipt and Status Information 2012
- Toggle 1 EPA OR Regional Haze Reasonable Progress Long Term Strategy 2012
- Toggle 1 EPA Maryland- Reasonably Available Control Technology (RACT) SIP for the 1997 8-Hour Ozone NAAQS 2012
- Toggle 1 EPA Revising Underground Storage Tank Regulations - Revisions to existing requirements and new requirements for secondary containment and operator training 2011