Sasol North America
Figures are based on lobbying activity reported to the Senate Office of Public Records. Reported dollar amounts are required to be accurate only to the nearest $20,000. For organizations whose primary business is lobbying, we display total income and top clients. For organizations that are not primarily lobbying firms, we display total amount spent on lobbying and top lobbying firms hired.
For more information, please see our lobbying methodology page.
Lobbying on Behalf of Sasol North America
Names of Lobbyists
Most Frequently Disclosed Lobbying Issues
- Energy & Nuclear Power,
- Fuel, Gas & Oil
Most Frequently Disclosed Bills
Bill No. Title H.R.2454 American Clean Energy And Security Act of 2009 S.949 21st Century Energy Technology Deployment Act S.1013 Department of Energy Carbon Capture and Sequestration Program Amendments Act of 2009 H.R.1105 Legislative Branch Appropriations Act, 2009 S.2877 Carbon Limits and Energy for America's Renewal (CLEAR) Act H.R.2545 Classified Information Accountability Act of 2009 H.R.4213 Tax Extenders Act of 2009 H.R.4853 Tax Relief, Unemployment Insurance Reauthorization, and Job Creation Act of 2010
RegulationsMentioned in 15 dockets; Submitted to 1 docket
All data is based on documents downloaded from Regulations.gov. The first table shows mentions: all documents that include the name of the company anywhere in the document or document metadata. The second table shows submissions: all documents where the submitter metadata included the company name. Each table shows the top 10 dockets, ranked by number of occurrences.
Matches are based on a search for the company name. Variations in the company name, such as acronyms, nicknames or alternate names may cause documents to be missed. The mention of a company name in a document may be incidental and does not necessarily indicate that the company has any relevance to the document. Company names that are common English words may erroneously match with text that is not referring to the company.
Not all agencies submit public comments to Regulations.gov. For a list of participating and non-participating agencies see here. Agencies that do submit to Regulations.gov have varying levels of accuracy and completeness.
Regulations and public comments can be downloaded in bulk here.
The tables show occurrences of "Sasol North America" in public comments on proposed federal regulations.
Documents Submitted by the Organization
View all submissions data for Sasol North America
Mentions in Document Text
View all mentions data for Sasol North America
- Toggle 3 EPA Clean Air Transport Rule 2009
- Toggle 3 EPA Testing of Certain High Production Volume Chemicals; Third Group of Chemicals 2009
- Toggle 3 EPA Change to the Reporting Date for Certain Data Elements Required Under the Mandatory Reporting of Greenhouse Gases Rule 2010
- Toggle 3 EPA Oil and Natural Gas Sector -- New Source Performance Standards, National Emission Standards for Hazardous Air Pollutants, and Control Techniques Guidelines 2010
- Toggle 3 EPA Notice of Final 2010 Effluent Guidelines Program and 2011 Annual Review 2010
- Toggle 2 EPA Maryland- 2002 Base Year Emissions Inventory, Reasonable Further Progress Plan, Reasonably Available Control Measures, and Transportation Conformity Budgets for the Baltimore 1997 8-Hour Moderate Ozone Nonattainment Area 2009
- Toggle 1 EPA Environmental Protection Agency Endocrine Disruptor Screening Program (EDSP): Second List of Chemicals for Screening under the EDSP 2009
- Toggle 1 EPA Hazardous Waste Management System: Identification and Listing of Hazardous Waste: Carbon Dioxide (CO2) Injectate in Geological Sequestration Activities 2010
- Toggle 1 EPA TSCA Inventory Update Reporting Modifications; Chemical Data Reporting 2009
- Toggle 1 EPA Certain New Chemicals; Receipt and Status Information 2010