Campaign Finance$14,005 Given
Figures are based on itemized contributions reported to the Federal Election Commission and state agencies. Please note that:
- contributions under $200 are not reported, and so are not included in totals.
- only contributions from individuals and organizations to candidates are included. Various accounting measures and more exotic contribution types are excluded.
- contributions are matched based on organization and recipient name reported within each election cycle. Contributions using an incorrect or non-standard version of the name may be missed.
- corporate name changes and mergers may cause figures to differ from those of the Center for Responsive Politics.
- organization totals include known subsidiaries of the organization.
- PAC Color Block
- Organization's PAC(s)
- Employee Color Block
- Associated Individuals
Republicans vs. Democratsin dollars
State vs. Federalin dollars
Figures are based on lobbying activity reported to the Senate Office of Public Records. Reported dollar amounts are required to be accurate only to the nearest $20,000. For organizations whose primary business is lobbying, we display total income and top clients. For organizations that are not primarily lobbying firms, we display total amount spent on lobbying and top lobbying firms hired.
For more information, please see our lobbying methodology page.
Lobbying on Behalf of Sapphire Energy
Names of Lobbyists
Most Frequently Disclosed Lobbying Issues
- Energy & Nuclear Power,
- Environment & Superfund,
- Fuel, Gas & Oil,
Most Frequently Disclosed Bills
Bill No. Title H.R.4168 Algae-based Renewable Fuel Promotion Act of 2009 H.R.5142 Grow a Renewable Energy Economy Now--Jumpstart Other Biofuels Act of 2010 S.1250 Algae-based Renewable Fuel Promotion Act of 2009 H.R.2454 American Clean Energy And Security Act of 2009 H.R.3460 (Unknown) S.1733 Green Taxis Act of 2009 S.3738 Clean Energy Technology Leadership Act of 2010 S.3925 Implementation of National Consensus Appliance Agreements Act S.1436 Energy and Water Development and Related Agencies Appropriations Act, 2010 H.R.3183 Energy and Water Development and Related Agencies Appropriations Act, 2010
RegulationsMentioned in 7 dockets
All data is based on documents downloaded from Regulations.gov. The first table shows mentions: all documents that include the name of the company anywhere in the document or document metadata. The second table shows submissions: all documents where the submitter metadata included the company name. Each table shows the top 10 dockets, ranked by number of occurrences.
Matches are based on a search for the company name. Variations in the company name, such as acronyms, nicknames or alternate names may cause documents to be missed. The mention of a company name in a document may be incidental and does not necessarily indicate that the company has any relevance to the document. Company names that are common English words may erroneously match with text that is not referring to the company.
Not all agencies submit public comments to Regulations.gov. For a list of participating and non-participating agencies see here. Agencies that do submit to Regulations.gov have varying levels of accuracy and completeness.
Regulations and public comments can be downloaded in bulk here.
The tables show occurrences of "Sapphire Energy" in public comments on proposed federal regulations.
Mentions in Document Text
View all mentions data for Sapphire Energy
- Toggle 4 EPA RFS Annual Rulemaking 2010
- Toggle 3 DOE Rulemaking to Amend 10 CFR Part 1021: National Environmental Policy Act Implementing Procedures 2010
- Toggle 2 EPA EPA/NHTSA Joint Rulemaking to Establish Light-duty Vehicle GHG Emissions Standards and CAFE Standards 2009
- Toggle 1 EPA Clean Air Transport Rule 2009
- Toggle 1 NHTSA Notice of Intent to Prepare an Environmental Impact Statement for New Medium and Heavy Duty Fuel Efficiency Improvement Program 2010
- Toggle 1 NOAA Fisheries in the Western Pacific; Pelagic Fisheries; Hawaii-based Shallow-set Longline Fishery 2009
- Toggle 1 EPA EPA/NHTSA Joint Rulemaking to Establish Light-duty Vehicle GHG Emissions Standards and CAFE Standards for Model Year 2017 and Later 2010
Advisory Committees1 person on 1 committee
Data is based on disclosures required by the Federal Advisory Committee Act (FACA). Matches are based on the occurrence of the company name in the committee member affiliation. Variations in company names may cause some matches to be missed.
The table shows only the top 10 agencies. To search and download raw records from the complete dataset see the FACA data section.
Table shows employees of "Sapphire Energy" that sat on federal advisory committees.
- Toggle National Science Foundation 1 person on 1 committee