Some of this data may be out of date
State influence data from the National Institute on Money in State Politics changed in format and availability during the 2013-2014 election cycle. While we work to integrate their new style of data release, state-level campaign finance data for the 2014 cycle and beyond will be unavailable. We apologize for the inconvenience, but heartily recommend trying out their snazzy new site at FollowTheMoney.org!
Campaign Finance$31,055 Given
Figures are based on itemized contributions reported to the Federal Election Commission and state agencies. Please note that:
- contributions under $200 are not reported, and so are not included in totals.
- only contributions from individuals and organizations to candidates are included. Various accounting measures and more exotic contribution types are excluded.
- contributions are matched based on organization and recipient name reported within each election cycle. Contributions using an incorrect or non-standard version of the name may be missed.
- corporate name changes and mergers may cause figures to differ from those of the Center for Responsive Politics.
- organization totals include known subsidiaries of the organization.
state-level data is not available in bulk for 2014. for current state data, browse http://followthemoney.org/
- PAC Color Block
- Organization's PAC(s)
- Employee Color Block
- Associated Individuals
Republicans vs. Democratsin dollars
State vs. Federalin dollars
Figures are based on lobbying activity reported to the Senate Office of Public Records. Reported dollar amounts are required to be accurate only to the nearest $20,000. For organizations whose primary business is lobbying, we display total income and top clients. For organizations that are not primarily lobbying firms, we display total amount spent on lobbying and top lobbying firms hired.
For more information, please see our lobbying methodology page.
Lobbying on Behalf of Sapphire Energy
Names of Lobbyists
Most Frequently Disclosed Lobbying Issues
- Energy & Nuclear Power,
- Environment & Superfund,
- Fed Budget & Appropriations,
- Fuel, Gas & Oil
Most Frequently Disclosed Bills
Bill No. Title S.1185 Ethanol Reform and Deficit Reduction Act H.R.1149 To amend the Clean Air Act to include algae-based biofuel in the renewable fuel program and amend the Internal Revenue Code of 1986 to include algae-based biofuel in the cellulosic biofuel producer credit. S.748 Algae-Based Renewable Fuel Promotion Act of 2011 H.R.4168 Algae-based Renewable Fuel Promotion Act of 2009 S.1564 Renewable Fuel Parity Act of 2011 H.R.5142 Grow a Renewable Energy Economy Now--Jumpstart Other Biofuels Act of 2010 S.1813 MAP-21
RegulationsMentioned in 21 dockets; Submitted to 1 docket
All data is based on documents downloaded from Regulations.gov. The first table shows mentions: all documents that include the name of the company anywhere in the document or document metadata. The second table shows submissions: all documents where the submitter metadata included the company name. Each table shows the top 10 dockets, ranked by number of occurrences.
Matches are based on a search for the company name. Variations in the company name, such as acronyms, nicknames or alternate names may cause documents to be missed. The mention of a company name in a document may be incidental and does not necessarily indicate that the company has any relevance to the document. Company names that are common English words may erroneously match with text that is not referring to the company.
Not all agencies submit public comments to Regulations.gov. For a list of participating and non-participating agencies see here. Agencies that do submit to Regulations.gov have varying levels of accuracy and completeness.
Regulations and public comments can be downloaded in bulk here.
The tables show occurrences of "Sapphire Energy" in public comments on proposed federal regulations.
Documents Submitted by the Organization
View all submissions data for Sapphire Energy
Mentions in Document Text
View all mentions data for Sapphire Energy
- Toggle 20 EPA Regulation of Fuels and Fuel Additives: Renewable Fuel Program 2005
- Toggle 6 EPA Standards of Performance for Greenhouse Gas Emissions for New Stationary Sources: Electric Utility Generating Units 2013
- Toggle 5 EPA The Good Neighbor Environmental Board (GNEB) 2011 2013
- Toggle 4 EPA RFS Annual Rulemaking 2010
- Toggle 4 EPA Annual Standards under the Renewable Fuel Standard (RFS) Program 2012
- Toggle 3 DOE Rulemaking to Amend 10 CFR Part 1021: National Environmental Policy Act Implementing Procedures 2010
- Toggle 3 RBS Biorefinery Assistance Guaranteed Loans 2010
- Toggle 2 EPA Standards for the Renewable Fuel Standard (RFS) Program for 2014, 2015, and 2016 2015
- Toggle 2 EPA EPA/NHTSA Joint Rulemaking to Establish Light-duty Vehicle GHG Emissions Standards and CAFE Standards 2009
- Toggle 1 EPA Clean Air Transport Rule 2009
Advisory Committees2 people on 2 committees
Data is based on disclosures required by the Federal Advisory Committee Act (FACA). Matches are based on the occurrence of the company name in the committee member affiliation. Variations in company names may cause some matches to be missed.
The table shows only the top 10 agencies. To search and download raw records from the complete dataset see the FACA data section.
Table shows employees of "Sapphire Energy" that sat on federal advisory committees.
- Toggle Department of Energy 1 person on 1 committee
- Toggle National Science Foundation 1 person on 1 committee