Figures are based on itemized contributions reported to the Federal Election Commission and state agencies. Please note that:
- contributions under $200 are not reported, and so are not included in totals.
- only contributions from individuals and organizations to candidates are included. Various accounting measures and more exotic contribution types are excluded.
- contributions are matched based on organization and recipient name reported within each election cycle. Contributions using an incorrect or non-standard version of the name may be missed.
- corporate name changes and mergers may cause figures to differ from those of the Center for Responsive Politics.
- organization totals include known subsidiaries of the organization.
Latest FEC Datacovers through committee's December 31, 2010 filing.
Summaryoverview of the committee's finances
- Total Raised:
- Total Spent:
- Cash on Hand:
Standardized Donation Informationcovers roughly through Q4 2012. may lag behind FEC section above, as donors and industries are identified by hand.
- Employee Color Block
- PAC Color Block
Republicans vs. Democratsin dollars. "Other" includes 3rd parties and organizations without official party affiliation.
State vs. Federalin dollars
Top PAC Recipients
- Employee Color Block
- PAC Color Block
Figures are based on lobbying activity reported to the Senate Office of Public Records. Reported dollar amounts are required to be accurate only to the nearest $20,000. For organizations whose primary business is lobbying, we display total income and top clients. For organizations that are not primarily lobbying firms, we display total amount spent on lobbying and top lobbying firms hired.
For more information, please see our lobbying methodology page.
Lobbying on Behalf of SAP America
Names of Lobbyists
Firm Hired Amount SAP America $5,406,646 SAP America $5,406,646
Most Frequently Disclosed Lobbying Issues
- Computers & Information Tech,
- Fed Budget & Appropriations,
- Copyright, Patent & Trademark,
- Government Issues,
- Science & Technology,
- Homeland Security,
- Energy & Nuclear Power,
Most Frequently Disclosed Bills
Bill No. Title S.773 Cybersecurity Act of 2009 S.3480 Protecting Cyberspace as a National Asset Act of 2010 H.R.1260 Patent Reform Act of 2009 S.515 Patent Reform Act of 2009 H.R.2221 Data Accountability and Trust Act S.921 United States Information and Communications Enhancement Act of 2009 H.R.2454 American Clean Energy And Security Act of 2009 H.R.2647 National Defense Authorization Act for Fiscal Year 2010 S.778 S.1490 Personal Data Privacy and Security Act of 2009
RegulationsMentioned in 5 dockets
All data is based on documents downloaded from Regulations.gov. The first table shows mentions: all documents that include the name of the company anywhere in the document or document metadata. The second table shows submissions: all documents where the submitter metadata included the company name. Each table shows the top 10 dockets, ranked by number of occurrences.
Matches are based on a search for the company name. Variations in the company name, such as acronyms, nicknames or alternate names may cause documents to be missed. The mention of a company name in a document may be incidental and does not necessarily indicate that the company has any relevance to the document. Company names that are common English words may erroneously match with text that is not referring to the company.
Not all agencies submit public comments to Regulations.gov. For a list of participating and non-participating agencies see here. Agencies that do submit to Regulations.gov have varying levels of accuracy and completeness.
Regulations and public comments can be downloaded in bulk here.
The tables show occurrences of "SAP America" in public comments on proposed federal regulations.
Mentions in Document Text
View all mentions data for SAP America
- Toggle 3 IRS User Fees Relating to Enrollment and Preparer Tax Identification Numbers 2010
- Toggle 1 USTR Request for Comments Concerning Free Trade Agreement With the Republic of Korea 2009
- Toggle 1 EPA Supplemental Guidance for SIP Submissions to Meet the Requirements for Section 110(a)(1) of the CAA for the SO2 NAAQS 2010
- Toggle 1 FSOC Advance Notice of Proposed Rulemaking Regarding Authority to Require Supervision and Regulation of Certain Nonbank Financial Companies 2010
- Toggle 1 FAA New York North Shore Route 2010