Santa Rosa County, FL
Figures are based on lobbying activity reported to the Senate Office of Public Records. Reported dollar amounts are required to be accurate only to the nearest $20,000. For organizations whose primary business is lobbying, we display total income and top clients. For organizations that are not primarily lobbying firms, we display total amount spent on lobbying and top lobbying firms hired.
For more information, please see our lobbying methodology page.
Lobbying on Behalf of Santa Rosa County, FL
Names of Lobbyists
Most Frequently Disclosed Lobbying Issues
- Clean Air & Water
Most Frequently Disclosed Bills
Bill No. Title H.R.1473 Department of Defense and Full-Year Continuing Appropriations Act, 2011 H.R.5972 Department of Transportation Appropriations Act, 2013 S.2322 Transportation, Housing and Urban Development, and Related Agencies Appropriations Act, 2013 H.R.56 Gulf Coast Restoration Act H.R.3096 Resources and Ecosystems Sustainability, Tourist Opportunities, and Revived Economies of the Gulf Coast States Act of 2011 S.1140 Gulf Coast Restoration Act S.1300 Lincoln Legacy Infrastructure Development Act S.1400 Resources and Ecosystems Sustainability, Tourist Opportunities, and Revived Economies of the Gulf Coast States Act of 2011 S.1596 Transportation, Housing and Urban Development, and Related Agencies Appropriations Act, 2012
RegulationsMentioned in 15 dockets
All data is based on documents downloaded from Regulations.gov. The first table shows mentions: all documents that include the name of the company anywhere in the document or document metadata. The second table shows submissions: all documents where the submitter metadata included the company name. Each table shows the top 10 dockets, ranked by number of occurrences.
Matches are based on a search for the company name. Variations in the company name, such as acronyms, nicknames or alternate names may cause documents to be missed. The mention of a company name in a document may be incidental and does not necessarily indicate that the company has any relevance to the document. Company names that are common English words may erroneously match with text that is not referring to the company.
Not all agencies submit public comments to Regulations.gov. For a list of participating and non-participating agencies see here. Agencies that do submit to Regulations.gov have varying levels of accuracy and completeness.
Regulations and public comments can be downloaded in bulk here.
The tables show occurrences of "Santa Rosa County, FL" in public comments on proposed federal regulations.
Mentions in Document Text
View all mentions data for Santa Rosa County, FL
- Toggle 2 CMS Prospective Payment System and Consolidated Billing for Skilled Nursing Facilities; Disclosures of Ownership and Additional Disclosable Parties Information 2011
- Toggle 2 FWS Alabama Pearlshell, Round Ebonyshell, Southern Sandshell, Southern Kidneyshell, Choctaw Bean, Tapered Pigtoe, Narrow Pigtoe and Fuzzy Pigtoe 2011
- Toggle 2 CMS Inpatient Rehabilitation Facility Prospective Payment System for Federal Fiscal Year 2012; Changes in Size and Square Footage of Inpatient Rehabilitation Units and Inpatient Psychiatric Units 2011
- Toggle 1 HUD FR–5648–N–01 Proposed Fair Market Rents for the Housing Choice Voucher Program and Moderate Rehabilitation Single Room Occupancy Program Fiscal Year 2013 2012
- Toggle 1 CMS Medicare Program; End-Stage Renal Disease Prospective Payment System, Quality Incentive Program, and Bad Debt Reductions for all Medicare Providers 2012
- Toggle 1 CMS Inpatient Psychiatric Facilities Prospective Payment System – Update for Rate Year Beginning July 1, 2011 (RY 2012) 2011
- Toggle 1 BOEM Murphy S-7485 Supplemental Exploration Plan 2011
- Toggle 1 CMS Medicare Program: Hospice Wage Index for FY 2012 2011
- Toggle 1 BOEM Anadarko N-09626 Initial Exploration Plan 2012
- Toggle 1 BOEM Murphy N-09602 Initial Development Operations Coordinations Document 2012