Santa Rosa County, FL
For more information, please see our lobbying methodology page.
Lobbying on Behalf of Santa Rosa County, FL
Names of Lobbyists
Most Frequently Disclosed Lobbying Issues
- Clean Air & Water
Most Frequently Disclosed Bills
Bill No. Title H.R.1473 Department of Defense and Full-Year Continuing Appropriations Act, 2011 H.R.5972 Department of Transportation Appropriations Act, 2013 S.2322 Transportation, Housing and Urban Development, and Related Agencies Appropriations Act, 2013 H.R.56 Gulf Coast Restoration Act H.R.3096 Resources and Ecosystems Sustainability, Tourist Opportunities, and Revived Economies of the Gulf Coast States Act of 2011 S.1140 Gulf Coast Restoration Act S.1300 Lincoln Legacy Infrastructure Development Act S.1400 Resources and Ecosystems Sustainability, Tourist Opportunities, and Revived Economies of the Gulf Coast States Act of 2011 S.1596 Transportation, Housing and Urban Development, and Related Agencies Appropriations Act, 2012
RegulationsMentioned in 15 dockets
Regulations and public comments can be downloaded in bulk here.
The tables show occurrences of "Santa Rosa County, FL" in public comments on proposed federal regulations.
Mentions in Document Text
View all mentions data for Santa Rosa County, FL
- Toggle 2 CMS Prospective Payment System and Consolidated Billing for Skilled Nursing Facilities; Disclosures of Ownership and Additional Disclosable Parties Information 2011
- Toggle 2 FWS Alabama Pearlshell, Round Ebonyshell, Southern Sandshell, Southern Kidneyshell, Choctaw Bean, Tapered Pigtoe, Narrow Pigtoe and Fuzzy Pigtoe 2011
- Toggle 2 CMS Inpatient Rehabilitation Facility Prospective Payment System for Federal Fiscal Year 2012; Changes in Size and Square Footage of Inpatient Rehabilitation Units and Inpatient Psychiatric Units 2011
- Toggle 1 HUD FR–5648–N–01 Proposed Fair Market Rents for the Housing Choice Voucher Program and Moderate Rehabilitation Single Room Occupancy Program Fiscal Year 2013 2012
- Toggle 1 CMS Medicare Program; End-Stage Renal Disease Prospective Payment System, Quality Incentive Program, and Bad Debt Reductions for all Medicare Providers 2012
- Toggle 1 CMS Inpatient Psychiatric Facilities Prospective Payment System – Update for Rate Year Beginning July 1, 2011 (RY 2012) 2011
- Toggle 1 BOEM Murphy S-7485 Supplemental Exploration Plan 2011
- Toggle 1 CMS Medicare Program: Hospice Wage Index for FY 2012 2011
- Toggle 1 BOEM Anadarko N-09626 Initial Exploration Plan 2012
- Toggle 1 BOEM Murphy N-09602 Initial Development Operations Coordinations Document 2012