Sankofa Consulting Strategies
Campaign Finance$250 Given
Figures are based on itemized contributions reported to the Federal Election Commission and state agencies. Please note that:
- contributions under $200 are not reported, and so are not included in totals.
- only contributions from individuals and organizations to candidates are included. Various accounting measures and more exotic contribution types are excluded.
- contributions are matched based on organization and recipient name reported within each election cycle. Contributions using an incorrect or non-standard version of the name may be missed.
- corporate name changes and mergers may cause figures to differ from those of the Center for Responsive Politics.
- organization totals include known subsidiaries of the organization.
- PAC Color Block
- Organization's PAC(s)
- Employee Color Block
- Associated Individuals
Republicans vs. Democratsin dollars
State vs. Federalin dollars
Figures are based on lobbying activity reported to the Senate Office of Public Records. Reported dollar amounts are required to be accurate only to the nearest $20,000. For organizations whose primary business is lobbying, we display total income and top clients. For organizations that are not primarily lobbying firms, we display total amount spent on lobbying and top lobbying firms hired.
For more information, please see our lobbying methodology page.
Lobbying Carried Out by Sankofa Consulting Strategies
Names of Lobbyists
Client Amount Vehicle Donation Coalition $210,000 US Travel Assn $180,000 Amistad America $40,000 Ocean Classroom Foundation $0
Most Frequently Disclosed Lobbying Issues
- Travel & Tourism,
- Foreign Relations,
- Marine, Boats & Fisheries,
- Aviation, Airlines & Airports,
- Fed Budget & Appropriations,
- Government Issues,
- Health Issues,
- Homeland Security,
Most Frequently Disclosed Bills
Bill No. Title H.R.497 Ronald Reagan Commemorative Coin Act of 2011 H.R.3341 Visa Improvements to Stimulate International Tourism to the United States of America Act H.R.3855 Visa Waiver Program Enhanced Security and Reform Act S.959 School Turnaround and Rewards Act of 2011 S.1653 International Tourism Facilitation Act S.1746 Visa Improvements to Stimulate International Tourism to the United States of America Act S.2046 Visa Waiver Program Enhanced Security and Reform Act H.R.3039 Welcoming Business Travelers and Tourists to America Act of 2011 H.R.5741 Jobs Originated through Launching Travel Act of 2012 S.3199 Jobs Originated through Launching Travel Act of 2012