Sandler, Travis & Rosenberg
Figures are based on itemized contributions reported to the Federal Election Commission and state agencies. Please note that:
- contributions under $200 are not reported, and so are not included in totals.
- only contributions from individuals and organizations to candidates are included. Various accounting measures and more exotic contribution types are excluded.
- contributions are matched based on organization and recipient name reported within each election cycle. Contributions using an incorrect or non-standard version of the name may be missed.
- corporate name changes and mergers may cause figures to differ from those of the Center for Responsive Politics.
- organization totals include known subsidiaries of the organization.
Latest FEC Datacovers through committee's December 31, 2012 filing.
Summaryoverview of the committee's finances
- Total Raised:
- Total Spent:
- Cash on Hand:
Standardized Donation Informationcovers roughly through Q4 2012. may lag behind FEC section above, as donors and industries are identified by hand.
- Employee Color Block
- PAC Color Block
Republicans vs. Democratsin dollars
State vs. Federalin dollars
Top PAC Recipients
- Employee Color Block
- PAC Color Block
Figures are based on lobbying activity reported to the Senate Office of Public Records. Reported dollar amounts are required to be accurate only to the nearest $20,000. For organizations whose primary business is lobbying, we display total income and top clients. For organizations that are not primarily lobbying firms, we display total amount spent on lobbying and top lobbying firms hired.
For more information, please see our lobbying methodology page.
Lobbying Carried Out by Sandler, Travis & Rosenberg
Names of Lobbyists
Client Amount Hanesbrands Inc $390,000 Wal-Mart Stores $290,000 VF Corp $220,000 METHOD $140,000 Renfro Corp $140,000 Oceana $140,000 Armstrong World Industries $130,000 321 Coalition $120,000 Hosiery Assn $120,000 Grupo M $110,000
Most Frequently Disclosed Lobbying Issues
- Fed Budget & Appropriations,
- Homeland Security,
Most Frequently Disclosed Bills
Bill No. Title H.R.1939 Enhancing CPSC Authority and Discretion Act of 2011 S.308 Trade Extenders Act of 2011
Recent Lobbying Contracts
Date Client Summary April 29, 2013 Lumber Liquidators, Inc Generalized System of Preference eligibility View registration April 29, 2013 Borderfree Changes to the provisions in Chapter 9801 of the USHTS View registration March 12, 2013 Coalition of Services Industries To promote a strong awareness and educate the importance of the services trade to the U.S. and global economy. View registration
RegulationsMentioned in 2 dockets
All data is based on documents downloaded from Regulations.gov. The first table shows mentions: all documents that include the name of the company anywhere in the document or document metadata. The second table shows submissions: all documents where the submitter metadata included the company name. Each table shows the top 10 dockets, ranked by number of occurrences.
Matches are based on a search for the company name. Variations in the company name, such as acronyms, nicknames or alternate names may cause documents to be missed. The mention of a company name in a document may be incidental and does not necessarily indicate that the company has any relevance to the document. Company names that are common English words may erroneously match with text that is not referring to the company.
Not all agencies submit public comments to Regulations.gov. For a list of participating and non-participating agencies see here. Agencies that do submit to Regulations.gov have varying levels of accuracy and completeness.
Regulations and public comments can be downloaded in bulk here.
The tables show occurrences of "Sandler, Travis & Rosenberg" in public comments on proposed federal regulations.
Mentions in Document Text
View all mentions data for Sandler, Travis & Rosenberg
- Toggle 1 ITA Antidumping Methodologies in Proceedings Involving Non-Market Economies: Valuing the Factor of Production: Labor; Request for Comment 2011
- Toggle 1 CITA Determinations under Textile and Apparel Commercial Availability Provision of Dominican Republic-Central America-United States Free Trade Agreement 2011