San Manuel Band of Mission Indians
The Serrano are a Native American tribe of present day California, United States. They use the autonyms of Taaqtam, meaning "people"; Maarenga'yam, "people from Morongo"; and Yuhaviatam, "people of the pines." The Serrano historically populated the San Bernardino Mountains and extended east into the Mojave Desert and north in the San Gabriel Mountains through the Sierra Pelona Mountains to the Tehachapi Mountains in Southern California.
Campaign Finance$21,639,476 Given
Figures are based on itemized contributions reported to the Federal Election Commission and state agencies. Please note that:
- contributions under $200 are not reported, and so are not included in totals.
- only contributions from individuals and organizations to candidates are included. Various accounting measures and more exotic contribution types are excluded.
- contributions are matched based on organization and recipient name reported within each election cycle. Contributions using an incorrect or non-standard version of the name may be missed.
- corporate name changes and mergers may cause figures to differ from those of the Center for Responsive Politics.
- organization totals include known subsidiaries of the organization.
- Employee Color Block
- PAC Color Block
Republicans vs. Democratsin dollars. "Other" includes 3rd parties and organizations without official party affiliation.
State vs. Federalin dollars
Top PAC Recipients
- Employee Color Block
- PAC Color Block
Figures are based on lobbying activity reported to the Senate Office of Public Records. Reported dollar amounts are required to be accurate only to the nearest $20,000. For organizations whose primary business is lobbying, we display total income and top clients. For organizations that are not primarily lobbying firms, we display total amount spent on lobbying and top lobbying firms hired.
For more information, please see our lobbying methodology page.
Lobbying on Behalf of San Manuel Band of Mission Indians
Names of Lobbyists
Most Frequently Disclosed Lobbying Issues
- Indian/Native American Affairs,
- Gaming, Gambling & Casinos,
- Economics & Econ Development,
- Environment & Superfund
Most Frequently Disclosed Bills
Bill No. Title H.R.3608 Tribal Health Benefits Clarification Act of 2009 H.R.2176 H.R.4115 H.R.1328 Indian Health Care Improvement Act Amendments of 2007 H.R.2786 Native American Housing Assistance and Self-Determination Reauthorization Act of 2008 S.1200 Indian Health Care Improvement Act Amendments of 2007 S.2062 Native American Housing Assistance and Self-Determination Reauthorization Act of 2007 H.R.4976 Internet Gambling Regulation and Tax Enforcement Act of 2010
RegulationsMentioned in 13 dockets; Submitted to 3 dockets
All data is based on documents downloaded from Regulations.gov. The first table shows mentions: all documents that include the name of the company anywhere in the document or document metadata. The second table shows submissions: all documents where the submitter metadata included the company name. Each table shows the top 10 dockets, ranked by number of occurrences.
Matches are based on a search for the company name. Variations in the company name, such as acronyms, nicknames or alternate names may cause documents to be missed. The mention of a company name in a document may be incidental and does not necessarily indicate that the company has any relevance to the document. Company names that are common English words may erroneously match with text that is not referring to the company.
Not all agencies submit public comments to Regulations.gov. For a list of participating and non-participating agencies see here. Agencies that do submit to Regulations.gov have varying levels of accuracy and completeness.
Regulations and public comments can be downloaded in bulk here.
The tables show occurrences of "San Manuel Band of Mission Indians" in public comments on proposed federal regulations.
Documents Submitted by the Organization
View all submissions data for San Manuel Band of Mission Indians
Mentions in Document Text
View all mentions data for San Manuel Band of Mission Indians
- Toggle 2 NIGC Amendments to Various National Indian Gaming Commission Regulations 2008
- Toggle 2 EPA Air Quality Designations and Classifications for the 2008 Ozone Standards 2008
- Toggle 1 FWS Greater Sage-Grouse 2008
- Toggle 1 NHTSA Environmental Impact Statement for Corporate Average Fuel Economy (CAFE)Standards, Model Years 2017-2025 2011
- Toggle 1 EPA Greenhouse Gas New Source Performance Standard for Electric Generating Units 2011
- Toggle 1 OJJDP Office of Juvenile Justice and Delinquency Prevention Proposed Plan for Fiscal Year 2010 2009
- Toggle 1 EPA National Emission Standards for Hazardous Air Pollutants for Coal- and Oil-fired Electric Utility Steam Generating Units 2009
- Toggle 1 EPA Designation of Areas for Air Quality Planning Purposes; California; Morongo Band of Mission Indians 2012
- Toggle 1 NHTSA Corporate Average Fuel Economy -- Model Years 2017-2025 2010
- Toggle 1 DOI Native American Graves Protection and Repatriation Act Regulations--Disposition of Culturally Unidentifiable Human Remains 2007