San Joaquin Valley Air Pollution Control
Figures are based on lobbying activity reported to the Senate Office of Public Records. Reported dollar amounts are required to be accurate only to the nearest $20,000. For organizations whose primary business is lobbying, we display total income and top clients. For organizations that are not primarily lobbying firms, we display total amount spent on lobbying and top lobbying firms hired.
For more information, please see our lobbying methodology page.
Lobbying on Behalf of San Joaquin Valley Air Pollution Control
Names of Lobbyists
Most Frequently Disclosed Lobbying Issues
- Clean Air & Water,
- Fed Budget & Appropriations,
Most Frequently Disclosed Bills
Bill No. Title H.R.4348 Transportation Research and Innovative Technology Act of 2012 H.R.5381 Commonsense Legislative Exceptional Events Reforms Act of 2012 H.R.6083 Federal Agriculture Reform and Risk Management Act of 2012 H.R.6091 Department of the Interior, Environment, and Related Agencies Appropriations Act, 2013 S.1813 MAP-21 S.3240 Farm bill
RegulationsMentioned in 88 dockets
All data is based on documents downloaded from Regulations.gov. The first table shows mentions: all documents that include the name of the company anywhere in the document or document metadata. The second table shows submissions: all documents where the submitter metadata included the company name. Each table shows the top 10 dockets, ranked by number of occurrences.
Matches are based on a search for the company name. Variations in the company name, such as acronyms, nicknames or alternate names may cause documents to be missed. The mention of a company name in a document may be incidental and does not necessarily indicate that the company has any relevance to the document. Company names that are common English words may erroneously match with text that is not referring to the company.
Not all agencies submit public comments to Regulations.gov. For a list of participating and non-participating agencies see here. Agencies that do submit to Regulations.gov have varying levels of accuracy and completeness.
Regulations and public comments can be downloaded in bulk here.
The tables show occurrences of "San Joaquin Valley Air Pollution Control" in public comments on proposed federal regulations.
Mentions in Document Text
View all mentions data for San Joaquin Valley Air Pollution Control
- Toggle 20 EPA Approval and Promulgation of Implementation Plans, California 2007San Joaquin Valley 8-hour Ozone Plan and 2007 State Strategy 2011
- Toggle 13 EPA Proposed Approval of the following three rules: SC 1133.1 (amended) CHIPPING AND GRINDING ACTIVITIES; SC 1133.3 (new) EMISSION REDUCTIONS FROM GREENWASTE COMPOSTING OPERATIONS; SJV 4566 (new) ORGANIC MATERIAL COMPOSTING OPERATION 2012
- Toggle 13 EPA Final Rule for San Joaquin's Rule 4570 and Rule 4565 2011
- Toggle 12 EPA Approval and Promulgation of Implementation Plans; California; 2007 South Coast State Implementation Plan for 1997 8-hour Ozone Standard and 2007 State Strategy 2011
- Toggle 9 EPA SJV APCD Rule 4103 2011
- Toggle 9 EPA Revisions to the California State Implementation Plan, Fumigant Rules and Pesticide commitment for San Joaquin Valley 2012
- Toggle 9 EPA Proposed Approval San Joaquin Valley APCD Rules 4570, submitted April 5, 2011 and 4565, submitted August 24, 2007; Final published under Docket EPA-R09-OAR-2011-0789. 2011
- Toggle 9 EPA Approval of San Joaquin Valley Rules 4402 and 4625; submitted February 23, 2012. 2012
- Toggle 9 EPA None Unknown
- Toggle 6 EPA Proposed Limited App/Disapproval for SJV APCD Rule 4682; submitted March 7, 2008. 2011
Advisory Committees1 person on 1 committee
Data is based on disclosures required by the Federal Advisory Committee Act (FACA). Matches are based on the occurrence of the company name in the committee member affiliation. Variations in company names may cause some matches to be missed.
The table shows only the top 10 agencies. To search and download raw records from the complete dataset see the FACA data section.
Table shows employees of "San Joaquin Valley Air Pollution Control" that sat on federal advisory committees.
- Toggle Department of Agriculture 1 person on 1 committee