San Joaquin Council of Governments
Figures are based on lobbying activity reported to the Senate Office of Public Records. Reported dollar amounts are required to be accurate only to the nearest $20,000. For organizations whose primary business is lobbying, we display total income and top clients. For organizations that are not primarily lobbying firms, we display total amount spent on lobbying and top lobbying firms hired.
For more information, please see our lobbying methodology page.
Lobbying on Behalf of San Joaquin Council of Governments
Names of Lobbyists
Most Frequently Disclosed Lobbying Issues
- Fed Budget & Appropriations,
Most Frequently Disclosed Bills
Bill No. Title S.1813 MAP-21 H.R.4348 Transportation Research and Innovative Technology Act of 2012 H.R.5972 Department of Transportation Appropriations Act, 2013 H.R.6083 Federal Agriculture Reform and Risk Management Act of 2012 S.2322 Transportation, Housing and Urban Development, and Related Agencies Appropriations Act, 2013 H.R.2112 Agriculture, Rural Development, Food and Drug Administration, and Related Agencies Appropriations Act, 2012 H.R.5850 Department of Transportation Appropriations Act, 2011 S.3644 Transportation, Housing and Urban Development, and Related Agencies Appropriations Act, 2011
RegulationsMentioned in 6 dockets
All data is based on documents downloaded from Regulations.gov. The first table shows mentions: all documents that include the name of the company anywhere in the document or document metadata. The second table shows submissions: all documents where the submitter metadata included the company name. Each table shows the top 10 dockets, ranked by number of occurrences.
Matches are based on a search for the company name. Variations in the company name, such as acronyms, nicknames or alternate names may cause documents to be missed. The mention of a company name in a document may be incidental and does not necessarily indicate that the company has any relevance to the document. Company names that are common English words may erroneously match with text that is not referring to the company.
Not all agencies submit public comments to Regulations.gov. For a list of participating and non-participating agencies see here. Agencies that do submit to Regulations.gov have varying levels of accuracy and completeness.
Regulations and public comments can be downloaded in bulk here.
The tables show occurrences of "San Joaquin Council of Governments" in public comments on proposed federal regulations.
Mentions in Document Text
View all mentions data for San Joaquin Council of Governments
- Toggle 4 EPA Approval and Promulgation of Implementation Plans, California 2007San Joaquin Valley 8-hour Ozone Plan and 2007 State Strategy 2011
- Toggle 3 EPA Approval and Promulgation of Implementation Plans; California; 2007 South Coast State Implementation Plan for 1997 8-hour Ozone Standard and 2007 State Strategy 2011
- Toggle 1 EPA Withdrawal of Approval of Air Quality Implementation Plans; California; San Joaquin Valley; 1-Hour and 8-Hour Ozone Extreme Area Plan Elements; Proposed Rule 2012
- Toggle 1 EPA Revisions to the California State Implementation Plan, Fumigant Rules and Pesticide commitment for San Joaquin Valley 2012
- Toggle 1 EPA "Approval and Promulgation of Air Quality Implementation Plans; State of California; Regional Haze State Implementation Plan and Interstate Transport Plan; Interference with Visibility Requirement". 2011
- Toggle 1 EPA California Air Resources Board Request for Waiver of Preemption for Low Emission Vehicle and Zero Emission Vehicle Regulations (“Advance Clean Car Program”) 2012