San Joaquin Council of Governments
Campaign Finance$1,125 Given
Figures are based on itemized contributions reported to the Federal Election Commission and state agencies. Please note that:
- contributions under $200 are not reported, and so are not included in totals.
- only contributions from individuals and organizations to candidates are included. Various accounting measures and more exotic contribution types are excluded.
- contributions are matched based on organization and recipient name reported within each election cycle. Contributions using an incorrect or non-standard version of the name may be missed.
- corporate name changes and mergers may cause figures to differ from those of the Center for Responsive Politics.
- organization totals include known subsidiaries of the organization.
- PAC Color Block
- Organization's PAC(s)
- Employee Color Block
- Associated Individuals
Republicans vs. Democratsin dollars
State vs. Federalin dollars
Figures are based on lobbying activity reported to the Senate Office of Public Records. Reported dollar amounts are required to be accurate only to the nearest $20,000. For organizations whose primary business is lobbying, we display total income and top clients. For organizations that are not primarily lobbying firms, we display total amount spent on lobbying and top lobbying firms hired.
For more information, please see our lobbying methodology page.
Lobbying on Behalf of San Joaquin Council of Governments
Names of Lobbyists
Most Frequently Disclosed Lobbying Issues
- Fed Budget & Appropriations,
- Real Estate & Land Use,
- Clean Air & Water,
- Environment & Superfund,
- Labor, Antitrust & Workplace
Most Frequently Disclosed Bills
Bill No. Title S.1813 MAP-21 H.R.5850 Department of Transportation Appropriations Act, 2011 H.R.5972 Department of Transportation Appropriations Act, 2013 H.R.6083 Federal Agriculture Reform and Risk Management Act of 2012 S.2322 Transportation, Housing and Urban Development, and Related Agencies Appropriations Act, 2013 S.3230 Departments of Labor, Health and Human Services, and Education, and Related Agencies Appropriations Act, 2009 S.3261 Transportation, Housing and Urban Development, and Related Agencies Appropriations Act, 2009 S.3644 Transportation, Housing and Urban Development, and Related Agencies Appropriations Act, 2011 H.R.3 Transportation Equity Act: A Legacy for Users H.R.2645 Judicial Initiative Mental Health and Substance Abuse Treatment Improvement Act of 2007
RegulationsMentioned in 23 dockets; Submitted to 2 dockets
All data is based on documents downloaded from Regulations.gov. The first table shows mentions: all documents that include the name of the company anywhere in the document or document metadata. The second table shows submissions: all documents where the submitter metadata included the company name. Each table shows the top 10 dockets, ranked by number of occurrences.
Matches are based on a search for the company name. Variations in the company name, such as acronyms, nicknames or alternate names may cause documents to be missed. The mention of a company name in a document may be incidental and does not necessarily indicate that the company has any relevance to the document. Company names that are common English words may erroneously match with text that is not referring to the company.
Not all agencies submit public comments to Regulations.gov. For a list of participating and non-participating agencies see here. Agencies that do submit to Regulations.gov have varying levels of accuracy and completeness.
Regulations and public comments can be downloaded in bulk here.
The tables show occurrences of "San Joaquin Council of Governments" in public comments on proposed federal regulations.
Documents Submitted by the Organization
View all submissions data for San Joaquin Council of Governments
Mentions in Document Text
View all mentions data for San Joaquin Council of Governments
- Toggle 6 EPA San Joaquin Valley 2008 PM2.5 Plan 2010
- Toggle 6 EPA Approval and Promulgation of Implementation Plans: 1-Hour Ozone Extreme Area Plan for San Joaquin Valley, California 2008
- Toggle 4 EPA Approval and Promulgation of Implementation Plans, California 2007San Joaquin Valley 8-hour Ozone Plan and 2007 State Strategy 2011
- Toggle 3 EPA Finding of Failure to Submit a Required State Implementation Plan Revision for 1-Hour Ozone Standard (RACT), California--San Joaquin Valley 2008
- Toggle 3 EPA Approval and Promulgation of Implementation Plans; California; 2007 South Coast State Implementation Plan for 1997 8-hour Ozone Standard and 2007 State Strategy 2011
- Toggle 3 EPA Approval and Promulgation of Implementation Plans; Designation of Areas for Air Quality Planning Purposes; State of California; PM-10; Boundary Redesignation; Redesignation of the San Joaquin Valley Air Basin PM-10 Nonattainment Area to Attainment; Approval of PM-10 Maintenance Plan for the San Joaquin Valley Air Basin; Approval of Commitments for the East Kern PM-10 Nonattainment Area 2008
- Toggle 3 DOT Small Community Air Service Development Program 2004
- Toggle 2 FHWA Statewide and Nonmetropolitan Transportation Planning; Metropolitan Transportation Planning 2013
- Toggle 2 FRA Federal Railroad Administration - Notifications 2009
- Toggle 2 EPA San Joaquin Valley APCD Rule 9610, Submitted June 26, 2013. 2013