San Diego Assn of Governments
Campaign Finance$2,250 Given
Figures are based on itemized contributions reported to the Federal Election Commission and state agencies. Please note that:
- contributions under $200 are not reported, and so are not included in totals.
- only contributions from individuals and organizations to candidates are included. Various accounting measures and more exotic contribution types are excluded.
- contributions are matched based on organization and recipient name reported within each election cycle. Contributions using an incorrect or non-standard version of the name may be missed.
- corporate name changes and mergers may cause figures to differ from those of the Center for Responsive Politics.
- organization totals include known subsidiaries of the organization.
- PAC Color Block
- Organization's PAC(s)
- Employee Color Block
- Associated Individuals
Republicans vs. Democratsin dollars
State vs. Federalin dollars
Figures are based on lobbying activity reported to the Senate Office of Public Records. Reported dollar amounts are required to be accurate only to the nearest $20,000. For organizations whose primary business is lobbying, we display total income and top clients. For organizations that are not primarily lobbying firms, we display total amount spent on lobbying and top lobbying firms hired.
For more information, please see our lobbying methodology page.
Lobbying on Behalf of San Diego Assn of Governments
Names of Lobbyists
Most Frequently Disclosed Lobbying Issues
RegulationsMentioned in 24 dockets; Submitted to 1 docket
All data is based on documents downloaded from Regulations.gov. The first table shows mentions: all documents that include the name of the company anywhere in the document or document metadata. The second table shows submissions: all documents where the submitter metadata included the company name. Each table shows the top 10 dockets, ranked by number of occurrences.
Matches are based on a search for the company name. Variations in the company name, such as acronyms, nicknames or alternate names may cause documents to be missed. The mention of a company name in a document may be incidental and does not necessarily indicate that the company has any relevance to the document. Company names that are common English words may erroneously match with text that is not referring to the company.
Not all agencies submit public comments to Regulations.gov. For a list of participating and non-participating agencies see here. Agencies that do submit to Regulations.gov have varying levels of accuracy and completeness.
Regulations and public comments can be downloaded in bulk here.
The tables show occurrences of "San Diego Assn of Governments" in public comments on proposed federal regulations.
Documents Submitted by the Organization
View all submissions data for San Diego Assn of Governments
Mentions in Document Text
View all mentions data for San Diego Assn of Governments
- Toggle 13 FTA Title VI Requirements and Guidelines for FTA Recipients 2011
- Toggle 4 FWS Revised critical habitat for Riverside fairy shrimp 2011
- Toggle 4 EPA Approval and Promulgation of Implementation Plans and Designation of Areas for Air Quality Planning Purposes; State of Californiaa; Redesignation of San Diego County to Attainment for the 1997 8-Hour Ozone Standard 2012
- Toggle 4 FWS Revised critical habitat for southwestern willow flycatcher 2011
- Toggle 2 EPA Prevention of Significant Deterioration Permit for the Pio Pico Energy Center 2011
- Toggle 2 EPA Air Quality Designations for the 2012 PM2.5 Standards 2012
- Toggle 2 EPA Approval and Promulgation of Implementations Plans; California Air Resources Board – In-Use Heavy-Duty Diesel-Fueled Truck and Bus Regulation, Drayage Truck Regulation and Ocean-Going Vessels Clean Fuels Regulation 2011
- Toggle 2 EPA Control of Air Pollution From New Motor Vehicles: Tier 3 Motor Vehicle Emission and Fuel Standards 2011
- Toggle 2 EPA Finding of Substantial Inadequacy of Implementation Plan; Call for California State Implementation Plan Revision; South Coast 2012
- Toggle 1 EPA Disapproval of Implementation Plan Revisions; State of California; South Coast VMT Emissions Offset Demonstrations 2012