Samsung Heavy Industries
Some of this data may be out of date
State influence data from the National Institute on Money in State Politics changed in format and availability during the 2013-2014 election cycle. While we work to integrate their new style of data release, state-level campaign finance data for the 2014 cycle and beyond will be unavailable. We apologize for the inconvenience, but heartily recommend trying out their snazzy new site at FollowTheMoney.org!
Figures are based on lobbying activity reported to the Senate Office of Public Records. Reported dollar amounts are required to be accurate only to the nearest $20,000. For organizations whose primary business is lobbying, we display total income and top clients. For organizations that are not primarily lobbying firms, we display total amount spent on lobbying and top lobbying firms hired.
For more information, please see our lobbying methodology page.
Lobbying on Behalf of Samsung Heavy Industries
Names of Lobbyists
Most Frequently Disclosed Lobbying Issues
- Fed Budget & Appropriations
RegulationsMentioned in 18 dockets
All data is based on documents downloaded from Regulations.gov. The first table shows mentions: all documents that include the name of the company anywhere in the document or document metadata. The second table shows submissions: all documents where the submitter metadata included the company name. Each table shows the top 10 dockets, ranked by number of occurrences.
Matches are based on a search for the company name. Variations in the company name, such as acronyms, nicknames or alternate names may cause documents to be missed. The mention of a company name in a document may be incidental and does not necessarily indicate that the company has any relevance to the document. Company names that are common English words may erroneously match with text that is not referring to the company.
Not all agencies submit public comments to Regulations.gov. For a list of participating and non-participating agencies see here. Agencies that do submit to Regulations.gov have varying levels of accuracy and completeness.
Regulations and public comments can be downloaded in bulk here.
The tables show occurrences of "Samsung Heavy Industries" in public comments on proposed federal regulations.
Mentions in Document Text
View all mentions data for Samsung Heavy Industries
- Toggle 3 EPA EPA/NHTSA Joint Rulemaking to Establish Light-duty Vehicle GHG Emissions Standards and CAFE Standards for Model Year 2017 and Later 2010
- Toggle 2 FWS Eagle Permits; Modifications to Regulations Governing Take to Protect Interests in Particular Localities 2011
- Toggle 2 OSHA LONGSHORING AND MARINE TERMINALS STANDARDS(Parts 1917 and 1918) FOR VERTICAL TANDEM LIFTS(VTL's) 2006
- Toggle 2 USCG Safety/Security Assessment: Proposed Broadwater LNG Facility 2005
- Toggle 2 USCG Port Dolphin Energy LLC, Port Dolphin Energy Liquefied Natural Gas Deepwater Port License Application 2007
- Toggle 1 SEC Foreign Issuers 1999
- Toggle 1 USCG Compass Port LLC Liquefied Natural Gas Deepwater Port License Application 2004
- Toggle 1 EPA Science Advisory Board Review of the Availability and Efficacy of Ballast Water Treatment Technology for EPA’s Office of Water and the United States Coast Guard 2010
- Toggle 1 SEC Foreign Issuers 1998
- Toggle 1 USCG Beacon Port LLC Liquefied Natural Gas Deep Water Port Licence Application 2005