Campaign Finance$113,400 Given
Figures are based on itemized contributions reported to the Federal Election Commission and state agencies. Please note that:
- contributions under $200 are not reported, and so are not included in totals.
- only contributions from individuals and organizations to candidates are included. Various accounting measures and more exotic contribution types are excluded.
- contributions are matched based on organization and recipient name reported within each election cycle. Contributions using an incorrect or non-standard version of the name may be missed.
- corporate name changes and mergers may cause figures to differ from those of the Center for Responsive Politics.
- organization totals include known subsidiaries of the organization.
- Employee Color Block
- PAC Color Block
Republicans vs. Democratsin dollars
State vs. Federalin dollars
Top PAC Recipients
- Employee Color Block
- PAC Color Block
Figures are based on lobbying activity reported to the Senate Office of Public Records. Reported dollar amounts are required to be accurate only to the nearest $20,000. For organizations whose primary business is lobbying, we display total income and top clients. For organizations that are not primarily lobbying firms, we display total amount spent on lobbying and top lobbying firms hired.
For more information, please see our lobbying methodology page.
Lobbying on Behalf of Sammons Enterprises
Names of Lobbyists
Firm Hired Amount Sammons Enterprises $140,000
Most Frequently Disclosed Lobbying Issues
Most Frequently Disclosed Bills
Bill No. Title H.R.4 Pension Protection Act of 2006 H.R.2830 Pension Protection Act of 2005 H.R.1960 Pension Preservation and Savings Expansion Act of 2005 H.R.1961 Pension Preservation and Savings Expansion Act of 2005 H.R.3996 Temporary Tax Relief Act of 2007 S.219 National Employee Savings and Trust Equity Guarantee Act of 2005 S.1783 Pension Security and Transparency Act of 2005 S.1953 National Employee Savings and Trust Equity Guarantee Act of 2005 S.2020 Tax Relief Act of 2005
RegulationsMentioned in 11 dockets
All data is based on documents downloaded from Regulations.gov. The first table shows mentions: all documents that include the name of the company anywhere in the document or document metadata. The second table shows submissions: all documents where the submitter metadata included the company name. Each table shows the top 10 dockets, ranked by number of occurrences.
Matches are based on a search for the company name. Variations in the company name, such as acronyms, nicknames or alternate names may cause documents to be missed. The mention of a company name in a document may be incidental and does not necessarily indicate that the company has any relevance to the document. Company names that are common English words may erroneously match with text that is not referring to the company.
Not all agencies submit public comments to Regulations.gov. For a list of participating and non-participating agencies see here. Agencies that do submit to Regulations.gov have varying levels of accuracy and completeness.
Regulations and public comments can be downloaded in bulk here.
The tables show occurrences of "Sammons Enterprises" in public comments on proposed federal regulations.
Mentions in Document Text
View all mentions data for Sammons Enterprises
- Toggle 2 EBSA PTE 2012-05 HSBC–North America (U.S.) Tax Reduction Investment Plan (the Plan) [Application No. D–11637] 2012
- Toggle 2 EBSA Sammons Enterprises, Inc. Employee Stock Ownership ESOP, (the ESOP) [Application No. D–11679] 2012
- Toggle 2 EBSA Sammons Enterprises, Inc. Employee Stock Ownership Plan [Application No. D-11679] 2012
- Toggle 1 EBSA PTE 2012-0008 Genzyme Corporation 401(k) Plan (the Plan or the Applicant) [Application No. D–11669] 2012
- Toggle 1 EBSA PTE 2012-06 Retirement Program for Employees of EnPro Industries (Plan) [Application No. D–11662] 2012
- Toggle 1 EBSA PTE 2012-002 First Federal Bancshares of Arkansas, Inc. Employees’ Savings and Profit Sharing Plan (the Plan) [Application No. D–11683] 2012
- Toggle 1 EBSA Delaware Charter Guarantee & Trust Co. d\b\a\ Principal Trust Company (Principal Trust); Principal Life Insurance Company (Principal Life) and Any Affiliates, Thereof (Collectively, Principal or the Applicants) [Application No. D–11579] 2012
- Toggle 1 EBSA PTE 2012-04 Aztec Well Servicing Company & Related Companies Medical Plan Trust Fund (the Plan) [Application No. D–11628] 2012
- Toggle 1 EBSA PTE 2012-12 Weyerhaeuser Company and Federalway Asset Management LP [Application No. D-11677] 2012
- Toggle 1 EBSA PTE 2012-0021 Citigroup Inc. (Citigroup) [Application No. D11680] 2012