Salt River Project
The Salt River Project (SRP) is the umbrella name for two separate entities: the Salt River Project Agricultural Improvement and Power District, an agency of the state of Arizona that serves as an electrical utility for the Phoenix metropolitan area, and the Salt River Valley Water Users' Association, a utility cooperative that serves as the primary water provider for much of central Arizona. It is one of the primary public utility companies in Arizona.
Figures are based on itemized contributions reported to the Federal Election Commission and state agencies. Please note that:
- contributions under $200 are not reported, and so are not included in totals.
- only contributions from individuals and organizations to candidates are included. Various accounting measures and more exotic contribution types are excluded.
- contributions are matched based on organization and recipient name reported within each election cycle. Contributions using an incorrect or non-standard version of the name may be missed.
- corporate name changes and mergers may cause figures to differ from those of the Center for Responsive Politics.
- organization totals include known subsidiaries of the organization.
Latest FEC Datacovers through committee's December 31, 2012 filing.
Summaryoverview of the committee's finances
- Total Raised:
- Total Spent:
- Cash on Hand:
Standardized Donation Informationcovers roughly through Q4 2012. may lag behind FEC section above, as donors and industries are identified by hand.
- Employee Color Block
- PAC Color Block
Republicans vs. Democratsin dollars
State vs. Federalin dollars
Top PAC Recipients
- Employee Color Block
- PAC Color Block
Figures are based on lobbying activity reported to the Senate Office of Public Records. Reported dollar amounts are required to be accurate only to the nearest $20,000. For organizations whose primary business is lobbying, we display total income and top clients. For organizations that are not primarily lobbying firms, we display total amount spent on lobbying and top lobbying firms hired.
For more information, please see our lobbying methodology page.
Lobbying on Behalf of Salt River Project
Names of Lobbyists
Firm Hired Amount Salt River Project $1,250,000
Most Frequently Disclosed Lobbying Issues
- Clean Air & Water,
- Energy & Nuclear Power,
- Natural Resources,
- Fed Budget & Appropriations,
Most Frequently Disclosed Bills
Bill No. Title S.398 Implementation of National Consensus Appliance Agreements Act of 2011 H.R.674 3% Withholding Repeal and Job Creation Act H.R.199 Protect America's Energy and Manufacturing Jobs Act of 2011 H.R.668 Secure High-voltage Infrastructure for Electricity from Lethal Damage Act H.R.750 Defending America's Affordable Energy and Jobs Act H.R.910 Energy Tax Prevention Act of 2011 S.228 Defending America's Affordable Energy and Jobs Act S.231 EPA Stationary Source Regulations Suspension Act S.400 A bill to amend the Federal Power Act to ensure that rates and charges for electric energy are assessed in proportion to measurable reliability or economic benefit, and for other purposes. S.482 Energy Tax Prevention Act of 2011
RegulationsMentioned in 46 dockets; Submitted to 3 dockets
All data is based on documents downloaded from Regulations.gov. The first table shows mentions: all documents that include the name of the company anywhere in the document or document metadata. The second table shows submissions: all documents where the submitter metadata included the company name. Each table shows the top 10 dockets, ranked by number of occurrences.
Matches are based on a search for the company name. Variations in the company name, such as acronyms, nicknames or alternate names may cause documents to be missed. The mention of a company name in a document may be incidental and does not necessarily indicate that the company has any relevance to the document. Company names that are common English words may erroneously match with text that is not referring to the company.
Not all agencies submit public comments to Regulations.gov. For a list of participating and non-participating agencies see here. Agencies that do submit to Regulations.gov have varying levels of accuracy and completeness.
Regulations and public comments can be downloaded in bulk here.
The tables show occurrences of "Salt River Project" in public comments on proposed federal regulations.
Documents Submitted by the Organization
View all submissions data for Salt River Project
Mentions in Document Text
View all mentions data for Salt River Project
- Toggle 37 EPA Approval and Promulgation of Implementation Plans; Arizona; Regional Haze State Implementation Plan: FIP 2012
- Toggle 18 EPA Approval and Promulgation of Implementation Plans; State of Colorado; Regional Haze State Implementation Plan 2011
- Toggle 16 EPA Greenhouse Gas New Source Performance Standard for Electric Generating Units 2011
- Toggle 11 EPA Approval, Disapproval and Promulgation of Air Quality Implementation Plans; State of Arizona; Regional Haze State Implementation Plan and Interstate Transport Plan; Interference with Visibility Requirement 2012
- Toggle 11 FWS Revised critical habitat for southwestern willow flycatcher 2011
- Toggle 10 EPA Approval and Promulgation of Implementation Plans; State of Montana; State Implementation Plan and Regional Haze Federal Implementation Plan 2011
- Toggle 7 EPA Approval and Promulgation of Implementation Plans; State of Wyoming; Regional Haze State Implementation Plan. 2012
- Toggle 5 Proposed partial disapproval of Arizona 309 Regional Haze SIP submitted on December 24, 2008. 2012
- Toggle 5 EPA Approval, Disapproval and Promulgation of Implementation Plans; Nebraska; Regional Haze State Implementation Plan; Federal Implementation Plan for Best Available Retrofit Technology Determination 2012
- Toggle 4 EPA Nevada Regional Haze State Implementation Plan, November 18, 2009 2011
Advisory Committees1 person on 1 committee
Data is based on disclosures required by the Federal Advisory Committee Act (FACA). Matches are based on the occurrence of the company name in the committee member affiliation. Variations in company names may cause some matches to be missed.
The table shows only the top 10 agencies. To search and download raw records from the complete dataset see the FACA data section.
Table shows employees of "Salt River Project" that sat on federal advisory committees.
- Toggle Department of Homeland Security 1 person on 1 committee