Saint Gobain Containers
Campaign Finance$250 Given
Figures are based on itemized contributions reported to the Federal Election Commission and state agencies. Please note that:
- contributions under $200 are not reported, and so are not included in totals.
- only contributions from individuals and organizations to candidates are included. Various accounting measures and more exotic contribution types are excluded.
- contributions are matched based on organization and recipient name reported within each election cycle. Contributions using an incorrect or non-standard version of the name may be missed.
- corporate name changes and mergers may cause figures to differ from those of the Center for Responsive Politics.
- organization totals include known subsidiaries of the organization.
- PAC Color Block
- Organization's PAC(s)
- Employee Color Block
- Associated Individuals
Republicans vs. Democratsin dollars
State vs. Federalin dollars
Figures are based on lobbying activity reported to the Senate Office of Public Records. Reported dollar amounts are required to be accurate only to the nearest $20,000. For organizations whose primary business is lobbying, we display total income and top clients. For organizations that are not primarily lobbying firms, we display total amount spent on lobbying and top lobbying firms hired.
For more information, please see our lobbying methodology page.
Lobbying on Behalf of Saint Gobain Containers
Names of Lobbyists
Most Frequently Disclosed Lobbying Issues
- Clean Air & Water
RegulationsMentioned in 90 dockets
All data is based on documents downloaded from Regulations.gov. The first table shows mentions: all documents that include the name of the company anywhere in the document or document metadata. The second table shows submissions: all documents where the submitter metadata included the company name. Each table shows the top 10 dockets, ranked by number of occurrences.
Matches are based on a search for the company name. Variations in the company name, such as acronyms, nicknames or alternate names may cause documents to be missed. The mention of a company name in a document may be incidental and does not necessarily indicate that the company has any relevance to the document. Company names that are common English words may erroneously match with text that is not referring to the company.
Not all agencies submit public comments to Regulations.gov. For a list of participating and non-participating agencies see here. Agencies that do submit to Regulations.gov have varying levels of accuracy and completeness.
Regulations and public comments can be downloaded in bulk here.
The tables show occurrences of "Saint Gobain Containers" in public comments on proposed federal regulations.
Mentions in Document Text
View all mentions data for Saint Gobain Containers
- Toggle 9 EPA Area Source NESHAP for Glass Manufacturing 2006
- Toggle 5 EPA 2018 Emissions Modeling Platform 2013
- Toggle 4 EPA Approval and Promulgation of Implementation Plans; State of Montana; State Implementation Plan and Regional Haze Federal Implementation Plan 2011
- Toggle 4 EPA Method for Measurement of Filterable PM10 and PM2.5 and Measurement of Condensable Particulate Matter Emissions from Stationary Sources 2008
- Toggle 3 EPA State of Washington; Revised Format of 40 CFR Part 52 for Materials Incorporated by Reference 2012
- Toggle 3 EPA TX062 Texas Revisions to 30 TAC Chapter 117, Control of Air Pollution from Nitrogen Compounds: NOx Controls for Dallas-Fort Worth Area Eight-Hour Ozone Attainment Demonstration and Revisions to Residential Water Heater Rules, submitted to EPA May 30, 2007 (TX-241, 7-27) 2007
- Toggle 3 EPA Proposed Approval South Coast Rule 317 submitted April 22 2011 2011
- Toggle 3 EPA Air Quality Designations and Classifications for the 2010 SO2 Standards 2012
- Toggle 3 EPA Change to the Reporting Date for Certain Data Elements Required Under the Mandatory Reporting of Greenhouse Gases Rule 2010
- Toggle 2 EPA Supplemental Guidance for SIP Submissions to Meet the Requirements for Section 110(a)(1) of the CAA for the SO2 NAAQS 2010