Figures are based on itemized contributions reported to the Federal Election Commission and state agencies. Please note that:
- contributions under $200 are not reported, and so are not included in totals.
- only contributions from individuals and organizations to candidates are included. Various accounting measures and more exotic contribution types are excluded.
- contributions are matched based on organization and recipient name reported within each election cycle. Contributions using an incorrect or non-standard version of the name may be missed.
- corporate name changes and mergers may cause figures to differ from those of the Center for Responsive Politics.
- organization totals include known subsidiaries of the organization.
Latest FEC Datacovers through committee's December 31, 2012 filing.
Summaryoverview of the committee's finances
- Total Raised:
- Total Spent:
- Cash on Hand:
Standardized Donation Informationcovers roughly through Q4 2012. may lag behind FEC section above, as donors and industries are identified by hand.
- Employee Color Block
- PAC Color Block
Republicans vs. Democratsin dollars
State vs. Federalin dollars
Top PAC Recipients
- Employee Color Block
- PAC Color Block
Figures are based on lobbying activity reported to the Senate Office of Public Records. Reported dollar amounts are required to be accurate only to the nearest $20,000. For organizations whose primary business is lobbying, we display total income and top clients. For organizations that are not primarily lobbying firms, we display total amount spent on lobbying and top lobbying firms hired.
For more information, please see our lobbying methodology page.
Lobbying on Behalf of Safety-Kleen Systems
Names of Lobbyists
Most Frequently Disclosed Lobbying Issues
- Energy & Nuclear Power,
- Environment & Superfund,
- Hazardous & Solid Waste
Most Frequently Disclosed Bills
Bill No. Title S.710 Hazardous Waste Electronic Manifest Establishment Act
RegulationsMentioned in 29 dockets; Submitted to 1 docket
All data is based on documents downloaded from Regulations.gov. The first table shows mentions: all documents that include the name of the company anywhere in the document or document metadata. The second table shows submissions: all documents where the submitter metadata included the company name. Each table shows the top 10 dockets, ranked by number of occurrences.
Matches are based on a search for the company name. Variations in the company name, such as acronyms, nicknames or alternate names may cause documents to be missed. The mention of a company name in a document may be incidental and does not necessarily indicate that the company has any relevance to the document. Company names that are common English words may erroneously match with text that is not referring to the company.
Not all agencies submit public comments to Regulations.gov. For a list of participating and non-participating agencies see here. Agencies that do submit to Regulations.gov have varying levels of accuracy and completeness.
Regulations and public comments can be downloaded in bulk here.
The tables show occurrences of "Safety-Kleen Systems" in public comments on proposed federal regulations.
Documents Submitted by the Organization
View all submissions data for Safety-Kleen Systems
Mentions in Document Text
View all mentions data for Safety-Kleen Systems
- Toggle 3 EPA National Priorities List, Notice of Proposed Rulemaking (Leeds Metal) 2011
- Toggle 3 EPA Approval and Promulgation of Implementation Plans; State of Montana; State Implementation Plan and Regional Haze Federal Implementation Plan 2011
- Toggle 1 EPA Revising Underground Storage Tank Regulations - Revisions to existing requirements and new requirements for secondary containment and operator training 2011
- Toggle 1 EPA Idaho Authorization of State Hazardous Waste Management Program, Revision Authorization Application, Authorization Effective July 1, 2002 2011
- Toggle 1 BOEM Shell S-07574 Supplemental Exploration Plan 2012
- Toggle 1 PHMSA Notice of Delays in Processing of Special Permits Applications 2011
- Toggle 1 NLRB Proposed rule amending representation-case procedures 2011
- Toggle 1 BOEM Shell Offshore Inc S-7584 Supplemental Development Operations Coordinations Document 2012
- Toggle 1 BOEM Shell N-09633 Initial Exploration Plan 2012
- Toggle 1 EPA Revisions to the RCRA Definition of Solid Waste 2011
EPA Violations1 Enforcement Actions
Figures are based on data from the Environmental Protection Agency’s ECHO website. The ECHO database contains federal and state environmental enforcement actions. Data displayed here includes only those actions that began after 2000 and resulted in fines of over $1 million.
Actions where the company was the sole defendant are listed first. Actions where the company is one of multiple defendants are listed subsequently.
For more information see our EPA methodology page.
|Esi Environmental Inc. Admin Order On Consent (Cercla)||Safety-Kleen Systems, Inc. (+14 others)||2011||Indianapolis, In||$3,627,662|