Sacramento Regional Transit District
Campaign Finance$1,250 Given
Figures are based on itemized contributions reported to the Federal Election Commission and state agencies. Please note that:
- contributions under $200 are not reported, and so are not included in totals.
- only contributions from individuals and organizations to candidates are included. Various accounting measures and more exotic contribution types are excluded.
- contributions are matched based on organization and recipient name reported within each election cycle. Contributions using an incorrect or non-standard version of the name may be missed.
- corporate name changes and mergers may cause figures to differ from those of the Center for Responsive Politics.
- organization totals include known subsidiaries of the organization.
- Employee Color Block
- PAC Color Block
Republicans vs. Democratsin dollars
State vs. Federalin dollars
Figures are based on lobbying activity reported to the Senate Office of Public Records. Reported dollar amounts are required to be accurate only to the nearest $20,000. For organizations whose primary business is lobbying, we display total income and top clients. For organizations that are not primarily lobbying firms, we display total amount spent on lobbying and top lobbying firms hired.
For more information, please see our lobbying methodology page.
Lobbying on Behalf of Sacramento Regional Transit District
Names of Lobbyists
Most Frequently Disclosed Lobbying Issues
- Fed Budget & Appropriations,
- Roads & Highways,
Most Frequently Disclosed Bills
Bill No. Title H.R.4348 Transportation Research and Innovative Technology Act of 2012 H.R.5873 Forest Products Fairness Act of 2012 S.2322 Transportation, Housing and Urban Development, and Related Agencies Appropriations Act, 2013 S.3412 Public Transportation Preservation Act of 2010 H.R.3 Stem Cell Research Enhancement Act of 2007 H.R.3288 Transportation, Housing and Urban Development, and Related Agencies Appropriations Act, 2010 H.R.5850 Department of Transportation Appropriations Act, 2011 S.3261 Transportation, Housing and Urban Development, and Related Agencies Appropriations Act, 2009
RegulationsMentioned in 61 dockets; Submitted to 23 dockets
All data is based on documents downloaded from Regulations.gov. The first table shows mentions: all documents that include the name of the company anywhere in the document or document metadata. The second table shows submissions: all documents where the submitter metadata included the company name. Each table shows the top 10 dockets, ranked by number of occurrences.
Matches are based on a search for the company name. Variations in the company name, such as acronyms, nicknames or alternate names may cause documents to be missed. The mention of a company name in a document may be incidental and does not necessarily indicate that the company has any relevance to the document. Company names that are common English words may erroneously match with text that is not referring to the company.
Not all agencies submit public comments to Regulations.gov. For a list of participating and non-participating agencies see here. Agencies that do submit to Regulations.gov have varying levels of accuracy and completeness.
Regulations and public comments can be downloaded in bulk here.
The tables show occurrences of "Sacramento Regional Transit District" in public comments on proposed federal regulations.
Documents Submitted by the Organization
View all submissions data for Sacramento Regional Transit District
- Toggle 3 FRA Sacramento Regional Transit District - Waiver Petition 2003
- Toggle 2 FRA Sacramento Regional Transit District - Waiver 2006
- Toggle 1 FRA Canadian National Railway - Waiver Petition 2002
- Toggle 1 FRA Paducah and Louisville Railway Inc. - Waiver Petition 2002
- Toggle 1 FTA FTA Transit Program Changes, Authorized Funding Levels and Implementation of SAFETEA-LU, Notice 2005
- Toggle 1 FRA South Central Florida Express, Inc. - Waiver Petition 2002
- Toggle 1 FRA Union Pacific Railroad Company - Petition for Administrative Hearing - Engineer T. K. Rackley 2002
- Toggle 1 FRA D.D. Thibodeaux - Request for Administrative Hearing 2002
- Toggle 1 FTA Policy Statement On FTA School Bus Operations Regulations 2008
- Toggle 1 DOT Transportation for Individuals With Disabilities 2006
Mentions in Document Text
View all mentions data for Sacramento Regional Transit District
- Toggle 26 FRA Sacramento Regional Transit District - Waiver 2006
- Toggle 11 FRA Sacramento Regional Transit District - Waiver Petition 2003
- Toggle 7 FTA Cease and Desist Orders 2007
- Toggle 5 FRA Implementation of Program for Capital Grants for Rail Line Relocation and Improvement Projects 2006
- Toggle 5 FTA Major Capital Investment Projects 2010
- Toggle 5 FTA Project Management Oversight 2009
- Toggle 4 FTA Major Capital Investment Grants 2006
- Toggle 3 FTA Charter Service Demonstration Program 1995
- Toggle 3 FTA Joint Development Guidance 2006
- Toggle 3 FRA Proposed Policy Statement - (Federal Railroad Administration and the Federal Transit Administration 1999