Sacramento County, CA
Campaign Finance$142,247 Given
Figures are based on itemized contributions reported to the Federal Election Commission and state agencies. Please note that:
- contributions under $200 are not reported, and so are not included in totals.
- only contributions from individuals and organizations to candidates are included. Various accounting measures and more exotic contribution types are excluded.
- contributions are matched based on organization and recipient name reported within each election cycle. Contributions using an incorrect or non-standard version of the name may be missed.
- corporate name changes and mergers may cause figures to differ from those of the Center for Responsive Politics.
- organization totals include known subsidiaries of the organization.
- Employee Color Block
- PAC Color Block
Republicans vs. Democratsin dollars. "Other" includes 3rd parties and organizations without official party affiliation.
State vs. Federalin dollars
Top PAC Recipients
- Employee Color Block
- PAC Color Block
Figures are based on lobbying activity reported to the Senate Office of Public Records. Reported dollar amounts are required to be accurate only to the nearest $20,000. For organizations whose primary business is lobbying, we display total income and top clients. For organizations that are not primarily lobbying firms, we display total amount spent on lobbying and top lobbying firms hired.
For more information, please see our lobbying methodology page.
Lobbying on Behalf of Sacramento County, CA
Names of Lobbyists
Most Frequently Disclosed Lobbying Issues
- Fed Budget & Appropriations,
- Natural Resources,
- Law Enforcement & Crime,
- Environment & Superfund,
- Clean Air & Water,
- Health Issues,
- Aviation, Airlines & Airports
Most Frequently Disclosed Bills
Bill No. Title H.R.1 American Recovery and Reinvestment Act of 2009 H.R.901 Chemical Facility Anti-Terrorism Security Authorization Act of 2011 H.R.908 Full Implementation of the Chemical Facility Anti-Terrorism Standards Act H.R.916 Continuing Chemical Facilities Antiterrorism Security Act of 2011 S.473 Continuing Chemical Facilities Antiterrorism Security Act of 2011 H.R.1837 San Joaquin Valley Water Reliability Act H.R.2354 Energy and Water Development and Related Agencies Appropriations Act, 2012 H.R.5325 Energy and Water Development and Related Agencies Appropriations Act, 2013 H.R.2883 Wastewater Treatment Works Security Act of 2009 H.R.3617 Surface Transportation Extension Act of 2009
RegulationsMentioned in 82 dockets
All data is based on documents downloaded from Regulations.gov. The first table shows mentions: all documents that include the name of the company anywhere in the document or document metadata. The second table shows submissions: all documents where the submitter metadata included the company name. Each table shows the top 10 dockets, ranked by number of occurrences.
Matches are based on a search for the company name. Variations in the company name, such as acronyms, nicknames or alternate names may cause documents to be missed. The mention of a company name in a document may be incidental and does not necessarily indicate that the company has any relevance to the document. Company names that are common English words may erroneously match with text that is not referring to the company.
Not all agencies submit public comments to Regulations.gov. For a list of participating and non-participating agencies see here. Agencies that do submit to Regulations.gov have varying levels of accuracy and completeness.
Regulations and public comments can be downloaded in bulk here.
The tables show occurrences of "Sacramento County, CA" in public comments on proposed federal regulations.
Mentions in Document Text
View all mentions data for Sacramento County, CA
- Toggle 4 CMS Recently Posted CMS Rules and Notices. Unknown
- Toggle 3 COE Environmental Impact Statement for the Proposed Folsom South of U.S. Highway 50 Specific Plan Project, in Sacramento County, CA, Corps Permit Application Number SPK-2007-02159 2008
- Toggle 3 COE Environmental Impact Statement for the Sunridge Specific Plan Projects, in Rancho Cordova, Sacramento County, CA, ID SPK-2009-00511 2009
- Toggle 3 EPA National Pollutant Discharge Elimination System Permit Regulation and Effluent Limitations Guidelines and Standards for Concentrated Animal Feeding Operations (CAFOs). 2002
- Toggle 3 EPA Approval and Promulgation of Air Quality Implementation Plans; California; Determination of Termination of Section 185 Fees 2011
- Toggle 3 EPA Recently Posted EPA Rules and Notices from FR Feed. Unknown
- Toggle 3 COE Environmental Impact Statement for the Proposed Rio del Oro Specific Plan Project, in the City of Rancho Cordova, Sacramento County, CA 2006
- Toggle 2 EPA Regulatory Impact Analysis for the Review of the Particulate Matter National Ambient Air Quality Standard 2006
- Toggle 2 Medicare Program; Prospective Payment System and Consolidated Billing for Skilled Nursing Facilities for FY 2014 (CMS-1446-P) 2013
- Toggle 2 CMS Prospective Payment System and Consolidated Billing for Skilled Nursing Facilities; Disclosures of Ownership and Additional Disclosable Parties Information 2011