Sacramento Area Flood Control
Some of this data may be out of date
State influence data from the National Institute on Money in State Politics changed in format and availability during the 2013-2014 election cycle. While we work to integrate their new style of data release, state-level campaign finance data for the 2014 cycle and beyond will be unavailable. We apologize for the inconvenience, but heartily recommend trying out their snazzy new site at FollowTheMoney.org!
Figures are based on lobbying activity reported to the Senate Office of Public Records. Reported dollar amounts are required to be accurate only to the nearest $20,000. For organizations whose primary business is lobbying, we display total income and top clients. For organizations that are not primarily lobbying firms, we display total amount spent on lobbying and top lobbying firms hired.
For more information, please see our lobbying methodology page.
Lobbying on Behalf of Sacramento Area Flood Control
Names of Lobbyists
Most Frequently Disclosed Lobbying Issues
- Natural Resources,
- Fed Budget & Appropriations,
- Urban Development,
- Disaster & Emergency Planning
Most Frequently Disclosed Bills
Bill No. Title S.2009 (Unknown) H.R.2641 Energy and Water Development and Related Agencies Appropriations Act, 2008 H.R.4939 Emergency Supplemental Appropriations Act for Defense, the Global War on Terror, and Hurricane Recovery, 2006 H.R.5427 Energy and Water Development Appropriations Act, 2007 S.1751 Energy and Water Development Appropriations Act, 2008
RegulationsMentioned in 12 dockets
All data is based on documents downloaded from Regulations.gov. The first table shows mentions: all documents that include the name of the company anywhere in the document or document metadata. The second table shows submissions: all documents where the submitter metadata included the company name. Each table shows the top 10 dockets, ranked by number of occurrences.
Matches are based on a search for the company name. Variations in the company name, such as acronyms, nicknames or alternate names may cause documents to be missed. The mention of a company name in a document may be incidental and does not necessarily indicate that the company has any relevance to the document. Company names that are common English words may erroneously match with text that is not referring to the company.
Not all agencies submit public comments to Regulations.gov. For a list of participating and non-participating agencies see here. Agencies that do submit to Regulations.gov have varying levels of accuracy and completeness.
Regulations and public comments can be downloaded in bulk here.
The tables show occurrences of "Sacramento Area Flood Control" in public comments on proposed federal regulations.
Mentions in Document Text
View all mentions data for Sacramento Area Flood Control
- Toggle 5 COE Variance from Vegetation Standards for Levees and Floodwalls 2010
- Toggle 2 COE Environmental Impact Statement/ Environmental Impact Report for the Section 408 Permission for the Southport Sacramento River Early Implementation Project, West Sacramento, CA 2011
- Toggle 2 COE Environmental Impact Statement for 408 Permission and 404 Permit to Sacramento Area Flood Control Agency for the Natomas Levee Improvement Project, Sacramento, CA 2008
- Toggle 2 FWS Removal of the Valley Elderberry Longhorn Beetle from the Federal List of Endangered and Threatened Wildlife 2011
- Toggle 1 COE Environmental Impact Statement/ Environmental Impact Report for the West Sacramento Levee Improvements Program, West Sacramento, CA 2009
- Toggle 1 EPA California State Motor Vehicle Pollution Control Standards - Request for Waiver of Preemption Under Clean Air Act Section 209(b) for Greenhouse Gas Emissions 2006
- Toggle 1 COE Environmental Impact Statement/ Environmental Impact Report for Natomas Levee Improvement Program Phase 4a Landside Improvements Project, Sacramento, CA 2009
- Toggle 1 DOD Privacy Act of 1974; System of Records - DLA 2008
- Toggle 1 DOE Rulemaking to Amend 10 CFR Part 1021: National Environmental Policy Act Implementing Procedures 2010
- Toggle 1 COE Proposal to Reissue and Modify Nationwide Permits 2010