SABIC Innovative Plastics
Figures are based on lobbying activity reported to the Senate Office of Public Records. Reported dollar amounts are required to be accurate only to the nearest $20,000. For organizations whose primary business is lobbying, we display total income and top clients. For organizations that are not primarily lobbying firms, we display total amount spent on lobbying and top lobbying firms hired.
For more information, please see our lobbying methodology page.
Lobbying on Behalf of SABIC Innovative Plastics
Names of Lobbyists
Firm Hired Amount SABIC Innovative Plastics $1,297,188
Most Frequently Disclosed Lobbying Issues
- Automotive Industry,
- Chemical Industry,
- Consumer Product Safety,
- Energy & Nuclear Power,
- Labor, Antitrust & Workplace,
- Health Issues,
Most Frequently Disclosed Bills
Bill No. Title H.R.1523 Ban Poisonous Additives Act of 2009 S.593 Ban Poisonous Additives Act of 2009 S.753 BPA-Free Kids Act of 2009 H.R.4341 BPA Consumer Information Act of 2009 H.R.4849 Small Business and Infrastructure Jobs Tax Act of 2010 H.R.1409 Employee Free Choice Act of 2009 S.560 Employee Free Choice Act of 2009 S.3209 Safe Chemicals Act of 2010 H.R.564 Superfund Reinvestment Act of 2009 H.R.832 Superfund Polluter Pays Act
RegulationsMentioned in 20 dockets; Submitted to 1 docket
All data is based on documents downloaded from Regulations.gov. The first table shows mentions: all documents that include the name of the company anywhere in the document or document metadata. The second table shows submissions: all documents where the submitter metadata included the company name. Each table shows the top 10 dockets, ranked by number of occurrences.
Matches are based on a search for the company name. Variations in the company name, such as acronyms, nicknames or alternate names may cause documents to be missed. The mention of a company name in a document may be incidental and does not necessarily indicate that the company has any relevance to the document. Company names that are common English words may erroneously match with text that is not referring to the company.
Not all agencies submit public comments to Regulations.gov. For a list of participating and non-participating agencies see here. Agencies that do submit to Regulations.gov have varying levels of accuracy and completeness.
Regulations and public comments can be downloaded in bulk here.
The tables show occurrences of "SABIC Innovative Plastics" in public comments on proposed federal regulations.
Documents Submitted by the Organization
View all submissions data for SABIC Innovative Plastics
Mentions in Document Text
View all mentions data for SABIC Innovative Plastics
- Toggle 17 EPA Clean Air Transport Rule 2009
- Toggle 9 EPA EPA/NHTSA Joint Rulemaking to Establish Light-duty Vehicle GHG Emissions Standards and CAFE Standards for Model Year 2017 and Later 2010
- Toggle 3 EPA EPA/NHTSA Joint Rulemaking to Establish Light-duty Vehicle GHG Emissions Standards and CAFE Standards 2009
- Toggle 2 NHTSA Federal Motor Vehicle Safety Standards, Ejection Mitigation; Phase-In Reporting Requirements 2009
- Toggle 2 NHTSA Legal Interpretation - FMVSS 108 2009
- Toggle 2 EPA Greenhouse Gas Emissions Standards and Fuel Efficiency Standards for Heavy-Duty Engines and Vehicles 2010
- Toggle 2 EPA Toxicological Review of Acrylonitrile 2009
- Toggle 1 DOT Notice of Order Soliciting Community Proposals 2010
- Toggle 1 EPA Supplemental Guidance for SIP Submissions to Meet the Requirements for Section 110(a)(1) of the CAA for the SO2 NAAQS 2010
- Toggle 1 NHTSA Notice of Intent to Prepare an Environmental Impact Statement for New Medium and Heavy Duty Fuel Efficiency Improvement Program 2010
Advisory Committees1 person on 1 committee
Data is based on disclosures required by the Federal Advisory Committee Act (FACA). Matches are based on the occurrence of the company name in the committee member affiliation. Variations in company names may cause some matches to be missed.
The table shows only the top 10 agencies. To search and download raw records from the complete dataset see the FACA data section.
Table shows employees of "SABIC Innovative Plastics" that sat on federal advisory committees.
- Toggle National Science Foundation 1 person on 1 committee