Figures are based on lobbying activity reported to the Senate Office of Public Records. Reported dollar amounts are required to be accurate only to the nearest $20,000. For organizations whose primary business is lobbying, we display total income and top clients. For organizations that are not primarily lobbying firms, we display total amount spent on lobbying and top lobbying firms hired.
For more information, please see our lobbying methodology page.
Lobbying on Behalf of Saab AB
Names of Lobbyists
Most Frequently Disclosed Lobbying Issues
Most Frequently Disclosed Bills
Bill No. Title H.R.2647 National Defense Authorization Act for Fiscal Year 2010
RegulationsMentioned in 25 dockets; Submitted to 1 docket
All data is based on documents downloaded from Regulations.gov. The first table shows mentions: all documents that include the name of the company anywhere in the document or document metadata. The second table shows submissions: all documents where the submitter metadata included the company name. Each table shows the top 10 dockets, ranked by number of occurrences.
Matches are based on a search for the company name. Variations in the company name, such as acronyms, nicknames or alternate names may cause documents to be missed. The mention of a company name in a document may be incidental and does not necessarily indicate that the company has any relevance to the document. Company names that are common English words may erroneously match with text that is not referring to the company.
Not all agencies submit public comments to Regulations.gov. For a list of participating and non-participating agencies see here. Agencies that do submit to Regulations.gov have varying levels of accuracy and completeness.
Regulations and public comments can be downloaded in bulk here.
The tables show occurrences of "Saab AB" in public comments on proposed federal regulations.
Documents Submitted by the Organization
View all submissions data for Saab AB
Mentions in Document Text
View all mentions data for Saab AB
- Toggle 10 FAA Saab AB, Saab Aerosystems Model SAAB 340A (SAAB/SF340A) and SAAB 340B Airplanes Modified in Accordance with Supplemental Type Certificate (STC) SA00244WI-D, ST00146WI‑D, or SA984GL‑D 2010
- Toggle 8 FAA 2008-NM-162-AD Saab AB, Saab Aerosystems Model SAAB 340A (SAAB/SF340A) and SAAB 340B Airplanes 2009
- Toggle 8 FAA 2010-NM-145-AD Saab AB, Saab Aerosystems Model SAAB 2000 Airplanes 2010
- Toggle 7 FAA 2008-NM-172-AD Saab AB, Saab Aerosystems Model 340A (SAAB/SF340A) SAAB 340B 2009
- Toggle 6 FAA 2008-NM-083-AD Saab AB, Saab Aerosystems 2009
- Toggle 4 FAA Saab AB, Saab Aerosystems Model SAAB 340A (SAAB/SF340A) and SAAB 340B Airplanes Modified in Accordance with McDonnell Douglas Corporation Model DC-10-10, DC‑10‑10F, and MD‑10-10F Airplanes 2010
- Toggle 3 FAA 2008-NM-096-AD Saab Model 340A (SAAB/SF340A) and SAAB 340B Airplanes 2009
- Toggle 3 FAA Saab AB, Saab Aerosystems Model SAAB 2000 Airplanes 2009
- Toggle 2 FAA Airworthiness Directives; Saab AB, Saab Aerosystems Model SAAB 340A (SAAB/SF340A) and SAAB 340B Airplanes 2009
- Toggle 2 FAA 2010-NM-018-AD Transport Category Airplanes 2010
Advisory Committees1 person on 1 committee
Data is based on disclosures required by the Federal Advisory Committee Act (FACA). Matches are based on the occurrence of the company name in the committee member affiliation. Variations in company names may cause some matches to be missed.
The table shows only the top 10 agencies. To search and download raw records from the complete dataset see the FACA data section.