Campaign Finance$8,000 Given
Figures are based on itemized contributions reported to the Federal Election Commission and state agencies. Please note that:
- contributions under $200 are not reported, and so are not included in totals.
- only contributions from individuals and organizations to candidates are included. Various accounting measures and more exotic contribution types are excluded.
- contributions are matched based on organization and recipient name reported within each election cycle. Contributions using an incorrect or non-standard version of the name may be missed.
- corporate name changes and mergers may cause figures to differ from those of the Center for Responsive Politics.
- organization totals include known subsidiaries of the organization.
- PAC Color Block
- Organization's PAC(s)
- Employee Color Block
- Associated Individuals
Republicans vs. Democratsin dollars
State vs. Federalin dollars
Figures are based on lobbying activity reported to the Senate Office of Public Records. Reported dollar amounts are required to be accurate only to the nearest $20,000. For organizations whose primary business is lobbying, we display total income and top clients. For organizations that are not primarily lobbying firms, we display total amount spent on lobbying and top lobbying firms hired.
For more information, please see our lobbying methodology page.
Lobbying Carried Out by Ruffalo-Farnsworth, Kathryn
Names of Lobbyists
Client Amount American Assn/State Hwy/Transp Officials $240,000 American Public Transportation Assn $165,000 American Society of Anesthesiologists $160,000 Ensco Inc $160,000 Natl Assn of Development Organizations $160,000 Riverside County, CA $160,000 SAP America $160,000 SAP America $160,000 National Assn of Water Companies $155,000 American Traffic Safety Services Assn $80,000
Most Frequently Disclosed Lobbying Issues
- Medicare & Medicaid,
- Clean Air & Water,
Most Frequently Disclosed Bills
Bill No. Title S.1813 MAP-21 S.652 Building and Upgrading Infrastructure for Long-Term Development H.R.4348 Transportation Research and Innovative Technology Act of 2012 H.R.7 Sportfishing and Recreational Boating Safety Act of 2012 H.R.1 Full-Year Continuing Appropriations Act, 2011 H.R.1044 Medicare Access to Rural Anesthesiology Act of 2011 H.R.1363 Department of Defense and Further Additional Continuing Appropriations Act, 2011 H.R.3145 Water Quality Protection and Job Creation Act of 2011 S.296 Preserving Access to Life-Saving Medications Act S.625 A bill to amend title 23, United States Code, to incorporate regional transportation planning organizations into statewide transportation planning, and for other purposes.