Rubber Manufacturers Assn
Campaign Finance$5,800 Given
Figures are based on itemized contributions reported to the Federal Election Commission and state agencies. Please note that:
- contributions under $200 are not reported, and so are not included in totals.
- only contributions from individuals and organizations to candidates are included. Various accounting measures and more exotic contribution types are excluded.
- contributions are matched based on organization and recipient name reported within each election cycle. Contributions using an incorrect or non-standard version of the name may be missed.
- corporate name changes and mergers may cause figures to differ from those of the Center for Responsive Politics.
- organization totals include known subsidiaries of the organization.
- Employee Color Block
- PAC Color Block
Republicans vs. Democratsin dollars
State vs. Federalin dollars
Top PAC Recipients
- Employee Color Block
- PAC Color Block
Figures are based on lobbying activity reported to the Senate Office of Public Records. Reported dollar amounts are required to be accurate only to the nearest $20,000. For organizations whose primary business is lobbying, we display total income and top clients. For organizations that are not primarily lobbying firms, we display total amount spent on lobbying and top lobbying firms hired.
For more information, please see our lobbying methodology page.
Lobbying on Behalf of Rubber Manufacturers Assn
Names of Lobbyists
Firm Hired Amount Rubber Manufacturers Assn $997,400
Most Frequently Disclosed Lobbying Issues
- Environment & Superfund,
- Automotive Industry,
- Energy & Nuclear Power,
- Fed Budget & Appropriations,
- Copyright, Patent & Trademark
Most Frequently Disclosed Bills
Bill No. Title S.1596 Transportation, Housing and Urban Development, and Related Agencies Appropriations Act, 2012 H.R.2112 Agriculture, Rural Development, Food and Drug Administration, and Related Agencies Appropriations Act, 2012 S.1449 Mariah's Act H.R.873 Motorcoach Enhanced Safety Act of 2011 H.R.2250 EPA Regulatory Relief Act of 2011 S.453 Motorcoach Enhanced Safety Act of 2011 S.1392 EPA Regulatory Relief Act of 2011 S.2322 Transportation, Housing and Urban Development, and Related Agencies Appropriations Act, 2013 H.R.2887 Surface and Air Transportation Programs Extension Act of 2011 H.R.4348 Transportation Research and Innovative Technology Act of 2012
RegulationsMentioned in 48 dockets; Submitted to 8 dockets
All data is based on documents downloaded from Regulations.gov. The first table shows mentions: all documents that include the name of the company anywhere in the document or document metadata. The second table shows submissions: all documents where the submitter metadata included the company name. Each table shows the top 10 dockets, ranked by number of occurrences.
Matches are based on a search for the company name. Variations in the company name, such as acronyms, nicknames or alternate names may cause documents to be missed. The mention of a company name in a document may be incidental and does not necessarily indicate that the company has any relevance to the document. Company names that are common English words may erroneously match with text that is not referring to the company.
Not all agencies submit public comments to Regulations.gov. For a list of participating and non-participating agencies see here. Agencies that do submit to Regulations.gov have varying levels of accuracy and completeness.
Regulations and public comments can be downloaded in bulk here.
The tables show occurrences of "Rubber Manufacturers Assn" in public comments on proposed federal regulations.
Documents Submitted by the Organization
View all submissions data for Rubber Manufacturers Assn
- Toggle 2 DOT Notice of Regulatory Review of Existing DOT Regulations 2011
- Toggle 1 NHTSA Tire Fuel Efficiency Consumer Information - Part 2 2011
- Toggle 1 NHTSA Amendments to Highway Safety Program Guidelines 2012
- Toggle 1 USTR US-EU Regulatory Compatability 2012
- Toggle 1 NHTSA National Automotive Sampling System 2012
- Toggle 1 NHTSA Title Pressure Monitoring System - Special Studies 2012
- Toggle 1 NHTSA Early Warning Reporting, Foreign Defect Reporting, and Motor Vehicle and Equipment Recall Regulations 2012
- Toggle 1 NHTSA Tire Fuel Efficiency Consumer Information Program Quantitative ICR 2011
Mentions in Document Text
View all mentions data for Rubber Manufacturers Assn
- Toggle 15 EPA Greenhouse Gas New Source Performance Standard for Electric Generating Units 2011
- Toggle 6 NHTSA Tire Fuel Efficiency Consumer Information - Part 2 2011
- Toggle 5 NHTSA Environmental Impact Statement for Corporate Average Fuel Economy (CAFE)Standards, Model Years 2017-2025 2011
- Toggle 5 EPA Selecting Chemicals for Priority Review Under TSCA 2011
- Toggle 4 Review of Kraft Pulp Mills New Source Performance Standards (NSPS) 2012
- Toggle 3 EPA Reconsideration of Portland Cement NESHAP and NSPS 2011
- Toggle 3 NHTSA Early Warning Reporting, Foreign Defect Reporting, and Motor Vehicle and Equipment Recall Regulations 2012
- Toggle 3 NHTSA Tire Fuel Efficiency Consumer Information Program Quantitative ICR 2011
- Toggle 2 NHTSA Final Rule Tire Fuel Efficiency Consumer Information Program 2011
- Toggle 2 EPA EPA's Role and Responsibilities in Measuring Sustainable Management of Materials and Municipal Solid Waste (MSW), Recycling, and Source Reduction in the U.S. 2011