Royal Caribbean Cruises
Royal Caribbean International is a Norwegian / American cruise line brand based in Miami, Florida and owned by Royal Caribbean Cruises Ltd.. With 42 ships in service under 5 different brands and one more under construction, it controls a 25.6% share of the world cruise market . All ships since 1991 have names ending in "of the Seas."
Campaign Finance$117,850 Given
Figures are based on itemized contributions reported to the Federal Election Commission and state agencies. Please note that:
- contributions under $200 are not reported, and so are not included in totals.
- only contributions from individuals and organizations to candidates are included. Various accounting measures and more exotic contribution types are excluded.
- contributions are matched based on organization and recipient name reported within each election cycle. Contributions using an incorrect or non-standard version of the name may be missed.
- corporate name changes and mergers may cause figures to differ from those of the Center for Responsive Politics.
- organization totals include known subsidiaries of the organization.
- Employee Color Block
- PAC Color Block
Republicans vs. Democratsin dollars
State vs. Federalin dollars
Top PAC Recipients
- Employee Color Block
- PAC Color Block
Figures are based on lobbying activity reported to the Senate Office of Public Records. Reported dollar amounts are required to be accurate only to the nearest $20,000. For organizations whose primary business is lobbying, we display total income and top clients. For organizations that are not primarily lobbying firms, we display total amount spent on lobbying and top lobbying firms hired.
For more information, please see our lobbying methodology page.
Lobbying on Behalf of Royal Caribbean Cruises
Names of Lobbyists
Firm Hired Amount Royal Caribbean Cruises $2,267,000
Most Frequently Disclosed Lobbying Issues
- Marine, Boats & Fisheries,
- Clean Air & Water,
- Consumer Product Safety,
- Environment & Superfund,
- Family, Abortion & Adoption,
- Foreign Relations,
- Health Issues
Most Frequently Disclosed Bills
Bill No. Title H.R.3619 Coast Guard Authorization Act for Fiscal Years 2010 and 2011 S.1194 Consular Notification Compliance Act of 2011 H.R.2838 Coast Guard and Maritime Transportation Act of 2011 S.1665 Coast Guard Authorization Act for Fiscal Years 2012 and 2013 S.1194 Coast Guard Authorization Act for Fiscal Years 2010 and 2011 S.1207 Data Security and Breach Notification Act of 2011
RegulationsMentioned in 8 dockets
All data is based on documents downloaded from Regulations.gov. The first table shows mentions: all documents that include the name of the company anywhere in the document or document metadata. The second table shows submissions: all documents where the submitter metadata included the company name. Each table shows the top 10 dockets, ranked by number of occurrences.
Matches are based on a search for the company name. Variations in the company name, such as acronyms, nicknames or alternate names may cause documents to be missed. The mention of a company name in a document may be incidental and does not necessarily indicate that the company has any relevance to the document. Company names that are common English words may erroneously match with text that is not referring to the company.
Not all agencies submit public comments to Regulations.gov. For a list of participating and non-participating agencies see here. Agencies that do submit to Regulations.gov have varying levels of accuracy and completeness.
Regulations and public comments can be downloaded in bulk here.
The tables show occurrences of "Royal Caribbean Cruises" in public comments on proposed federal regulations.
Mentions in Document Text
View all mentions data for Royal Caribbean Cruises
- Toggle 4 EPA NPDES - Reissuance of the Vessel General Permit for Discharges Incidental to the Normal Operation of Vessels (VGP) 2011
- Toggle 2 EPA NPDES - Small Vessel General Permit for Discharges Incidental to the Normal Operation of Small Vessels (sVGP) 2011
- Toggle 1 FMC Passenger Vessel Operator Financial Responsibility Requirements: Non-Performance of Transportation 2012
- Toggle 1 DOT Special Rules for Ronald Reagan Washington National Airport (beyond-perimeter exemptions, i.e., service to another airport more than 1,250 miles away from Ronald Reagan Washington National Airport) 2012
- Toggle 1 HHS Health Information Technology; HIT Policy Committee: Request for Comment Regarding the Stage 3 Definition of Meaningful Use of Electronic Health Records (EHRs) 2012
- Toggle 1 EPA California State Nonroad Engine Pollution Control Standards; Request for Authorization of Shore Power Regulations 2011
- Toggle 1 EERE Energy Conservation Program: Energy Conservation Standards for Residential Furnaces and Residential Central Air Conditioners and Heat Pumps (Cross Reference Res Furn and Res CAC, EERE-2008-BT-STD-0006 & EERE-2009-BT-STD-0022) 2011
- Toggle 1 SEC Whistleblower Provisions of the Securities Exchange Act 2011