Royal Caribbean Cruises
Royal Caribbean International is a Norwegian / American cruise line brand based in Miami, Florida and owned by Royal Caribbean Cruises Ltd.. With 42 ships in service under 5 different brands and one more under construction, it controls a 25.6% share of the world cruise market . All ships since 1991 have names ending in "of the Seas."
Campaign Finance$112,405 Given
Figures are based on itemized contributions reported to the Federal Election Commission and state agencies. Please note that:
- contributions under $200 are not reported, and so are not included in totals.
- only contributions from individuals and organizations to candidates are included. Various accounting measures and more exotic contribution types are excluded.
- contributions are matched based on organization and recipient name reported within each election cycle. Contributions using an incorrect or non-standard version of the name may be missed.
- corporate name changes and mergers may cause figures to differ from those of the Center for Responsive Politics.
- organization totals include known subsidiaries of the organization.
- Employee Color Block
- PAC Color Block
Republicans vs. Democratsin dollars
State vs. Federalin dollars
Top PAC Recipients
- Employee Color Block
- PAC Color Block
Figures are based on lobbying activity reported to the Senate Office of Public Records. Reported dollar amounts are required to be accurate only to the nearest $20,000. For organizations whose primary business is lobbying, we display total income and top clients. For organizations that are not primarily lobbying firms, we display total amount spent on lobbying and top lobbying firms hired.
For more information, please see our lobbying methodology page.
Lobbying on Behalf of Royal Caribbean Cruises
Names of Lobbyists
Firm Hired Amount Royal Caribbean Cruises $2,047,000
Most Frequently Disclosed Lobbying Issues
- Marine, Boats & Fisheries,
- Foreign Relations,
- Environment & Superfund
Most Frequently Disclosed Bills
Bill No. Title S.588 Cruise Vessel Security and Safety Act of 2009 H.R.1485 Cruise Vessel Security and Safety Act of 2009 S.1194 Coast Guard Authorization Act for Fiscal Years 2010 and 2011 H.R.3619 Coast Guard Authorization Act for Fiscal Years 2010 and 2011 H.R.5503 Securing Protections for the Injured from Limitations on Liability Act S.3463 Survivors Equality Act of 2010 H.R.3360 Cruise Vessel Security and Safety Act of 2009 S.2010 H.R.874 Freedom to Travel to Cuba Act S.428 Freedom to Travel to Cuba Act
RegulationsMentioned in 16 dockets
All data is based on documents downloaded from Regulations.gov. The first table shows mentions: all documents that include the name of the company anywhere in the document or document metadata. The second table shows submissions: all documents where the submitter metadata included the company name. Each table shows the top 10 dockets, ranked by number of occurrences.
Matches are based on a search for the company name. Variations in the company name, such as acronyms, nicknames or alternate names may cause documents to be missed. The mention of a company name in a document may be incidental and does not necessarily indicate that the company has any relevance to the document. Company names that are common English words may erroneously match with text that is not referring to the company.
Not all agencies submit public comments to Regulations.gov. For a list of participating and non-participating agencies see here. Agencies that do submit to Regulations.gov have varying levels of accuracy and completeness.
Regulations and public comments can be downloaded in bulk here.
The tables show occurrences of "Royal Caribbean Cruises" in public comments on proposed federal regulations.
Mentions in Document Text
View all mentions data for Royal Caribbean Cruises
- Toggle 3 EPA Proposed Regulation to Establish No Discharge Zone in California State Waters under CWA 312(f)(4)(A) 2010
- Toggle 1 NOAA Fisheries off West Coast States; Pacific Coast Groundfish Fishery Management Plan; Amendments 20 and 21; Trawl Rationalization Program 2010
- Toggle 1 SEC Self-Regulatory Organizations; Proposed Rule Changes: BATS Exchange, Inc. 2010
- Toggle 1 SEC Self-Regulatory Organizations; Proposed Rule Changes: NYSE Arca, Inc. 2010
- Toggle 1 SEC Self-Regulatory Organizations; Proposed Rule Changes: NASDAQ OMX PHLX, Inc. 2010
- Toggle 1 SEC Self-Regulatory Organizations; Proposed Rule Changes: International Securities Exchange, LLC 2010
- Toggle 1 SEC Self-Regulatory Organizations; Proposed Rule Changes: Chicago Board Options Exchange, Inc. 2010
- Toggle 1 SEC Self-Regulatory Organizations; Proposed Rule Changes: NASDAQ Stock Market LLC 2010
- Toggle 1 USCG Shipboard Air Emission Reduction Technology Report 2010
- Toggle 1 EERE Energy Conservation Standards for High-Intensity Discharge (HID) Lamps 2010