Rohm & Haas
Rohm and Haas Company, a Philadelphia, Pennsylvania based company, manufactures miscellaneous materials. Formerly a Fortune 500 Company, Rohm and Haas employs more than 17,000 people in 27 countries, with its last sales revenue reported as ain independent company at USD 8.9 billion. On July 10, 2008, The Dow Chemical Company agreed to buy Rohm and Haas for $17.29 billion. Dow Chemical completed its acquisition of Rohm and Haas on April 1, 2009.
Campaign Finance$2,725 Given
Figures are based on itemized contributions reported to the Federal Election Commission and state agencies. Please note that:
- contributions under $200 are not reported, and so are not included in totals.
- only contributions from individuals and organizations to candidates are included. Various accounting measures and more exotic contribution types are excluded.
- contributions are matched based on organization and recipient name reported within each election cycle. Contributions using an incorrect or non-standard version of the name may be missed.
- corporate name changes and mergers may cause figures to differ from those of the Center for Responsive Politics.
- organization totals include known subsidiaries of the organization.
- PAC Color Block
- Organization's PAC(s)
- Employee Color Block
- Associated Individuals
Republicans vs. Democratsin dollars
State vs. Federalin dollars
RegulationsMentioned in 20 dockets
All data is based on documents downloaded from Regulations.gov. The first table shows mentions: all documents that include the name of the company anywhere in the document or document metadata. The second table shows submissions: all documents where the submitter metadata included the company name. Each table shows the top 10 dockets, ranked by number of occurrences.
Matches are based on a search for the company name. Variations in the company name, such as acronyms, nicknames or alternate names may cause documents to be missed. The mention of a company name in a document may be incidental and does not necessarily indicate that the company has any relevance to the document. Company names that are common English words may erroneously match with text that is not referring to the company.
Not all agencies submit public comments to Regulations.gov. For a list of participating and non-participating agencies see here. Agencies that do submit to Regulations.gov have varying levels of accuracy and completeness.
Regulations and public comments can be downloaded in bulk here.
The tables show occurrences of "Rohm & Haas" in public comments on proposed federal regulations.
Mentions in Document Text
View all mentions data for Rohm & Haas
- Toggle 2 PTO Rules of Practice for Trials Before the Patent Trial and Appeal Board and Judicial Review of Patent Trial and Appeal Board Decisions 2011
- Toggle 2 PTO Practice Guide for Proposed Trial Rules 2011
- Toggle 2 EPA Proposed Tolerance Increase for Fenbuconazole on Peppers 2012
- Toggle 1 EPA Prometryn – Pesticide Petition (PP# 2E8052) and Registration Request for use on Snap Bean and Dill 2012
- Toggle 1 EPA Establishment of tolerance for fluensulfone on fruiting vegetables and cucurbits. 2012
- Toggle 1 EPA Sixty-Ninth Report of the TSCA Interagency Testing Committee to the Administrator of the U.S. Environmental Protection Agency 2011
- Toggle 1 EPA Sedaxane – Tolerance Petition and Application for Pesticide Label Amendment Adding Directions for Use as a Seed Treatment on Corn, Sorghum, Crop Subgroup 6C and Subgroup 20A 2012
- Toggle 1 EPA Metaldehyde – Pesticide Petition (PP# 2E8070) and Registration Requests for use on Grasses (Seed Crop), Leaf Petioles Subgroup 4B, Mint, Caneberry Subgroup 13-07A, Bushberry Subgroup 13-07B, Low Growing Berry Subgroup 13-07G, Taro, Corn (Field and Sweet) and Soybean (with Regional Restrictions). 2012
- Toggle 1 EPA Exemption from the Requirement of a Tolerance (Bacillus pumilus strain BU F-33 - FFDCA) 2012
- Toggle 1 EPA Notice of Filing for request to establish an exemption from the requirement of a tolerance for cationic hydroxypropyl guar (CASRN:71329-50-5, PP#2E8017) 2012
Advisory Committees1 person on 1 committee
Data is based on disclosures required by the Federal Advisory Committee Act (FACA). Matches are based on the occurrence of the company name in the committee member affiliation. Variations in company names may cause some matches to be missed.
The table shows only the top 10 agencies. To search and download raw records from the complete dataset see the FACA data section.