Rockwell Collins Inc
Rockwell Collins, Inc. (NYSE: COL) is a large United States-based international company headquartered in Cedar Rapids, Iowa, primarily providing aviation and information technology systems, solutions, and services to governmental agencies and aircraft manufacturers.
Some of this data may be out of date
State influence data from the National Institute on Money in State Politics changed in format and availability during the 2013-2014 election cycle. While we work to integrate their new style of data release, state-level campaign finance data for the 2014 cycle and beyond will be unavailable. We apologize for the inconvenience, but heartily recommend trying out their snazzy new site at FollowTheMoney.org!
Campaign Finance$1,043,269 Given
Figures are based on itemized contributions reported to the Federal Election Commission and state agencies. Please note that:
- contributions under $200 are not reported, and so are not included in totals.
- only contributions from individuals and organizations to candidates are included. Various accounting measures and more exotic contribution types are excluded.
- contributions are matched based on organization and recipient name reported within each election cycle. Contributions using an incorrect or non-standard version of the name may be missed.
- corporate name changes and mergers may cause figures to differ from those of the Center for Responsive Politics.
- organization totals include known subsidiaries of the organization.
state-level data is not available in bulk for 2014. for current state data, browse http://followthemoney.org/
- PAC Color Block
- Organization's PAC(s)
- Employee Color Block
- Associated Individuals
Republicans vs. Democratsin dollars. "Other" includes 3rd parties and organizations without official party affiliation.
State vs. Federalin dollars
Top PAC Recipients
- PAC Color Block
- Organization's PAC(s)
- Employee Color Block
- Associated Individuals
Figures are based on lobbying activity reported to the Senate Office of Public Records. Reported dollar amounts are required to be accurate only to the nearest $20,000. For organizations whose primary business is lobbying, we display total income and top clients. For organizations that are not primarily lobbying firms, we display total amount spent on lobbying and top lobbying firms hired.
For more information, please see our lobbying methodology page.
Lobbying on Behalf of Rockwell Collins Inc
Names of Lobbyists
Firm Hired Amount Rockwell Collins Inc $10,902,250
Most Frequently Disclosed Lobbying Issues
- Fed Budget & Appropriations,
- Labor, Antitrust & Workplace,
- Health Issues,
- Aviation, Airlines & Airports,
- Environment & Superfund,
- Radio & TV Broadcasting
Most Frequently Disclosed Bills
Bill No. Title H.R.915 FAA Reauthorization Act of 2009 H.R.3326 Department of Defense Appropriations Act, 2010 H.R.2881 FAA Reauthorization Act of 2007 S.1300 Aviation Investment and Modernization Act of 2007 S.3001 National Defense Authorization Act for Fiscal Year 2009 H.R.275 (Unknown) S.1203 Grow Research Opportunities With Taxcredits' Help Act H.R.942 American Research and Competitiveness Act of 2011 H.R.2647 National Defense Authorization Act for Fiscal Year 2010
RegulationsMentioned in 119 dockets; Submitted to 22 dockets
All data is based on documents downloaded from Regulations.gov. The first table shows mentions: all documents that include the name of the company anywhere in the document or document metadata. The second table shows submissions: all documents where the submitter metadata included the company name. Each table shows the top 10 dockets, ranked by number of occurrences.
Matches are based on a search for the company name. Variations in the company name, such as acronyms, nicknames or alternate names may cause documents to be missed. The mention of a company name in a document may be incidental and does not necessarily indicate that the company has any relevance to the document. Company names that are common English words may erroneously match with text that is not referring to the company.
Not all agencies submit public comments to Regulations.gov. For a list of participating and non-participating agencies see here. Agencies that do submit to Regulations.gov have varying levels of accuracy and completeness.
Regulations and public comments can be downloaded in bulk here.
The tables show occurrences of "Rockwell Collins Inc" in public comments on proposed federal regulations.
Documents Submitted by the Organization
View all submissions data for Rockwell Collins Inc
- Toggle 7 FAA Exemption/Rulemaking - Rockwell Collins 2002
- Toggle 2 FAA Safety Management System - Request for Comments 2009
- Toggle 2 FAR 2007 Federal Acquisition Regulation (FAR) Rules 2007
- Toggle 1 FAA Exemption/Rulemaking - Army Aviation Heritage Foundation 2001
- Toggle 1 FAA High-Intensity Radiated Fields (NPRM) 2006
- Toggle 1 FAA Prohibition on Personal Use of Electronic Devices on the Flight Deck 2012
- Toggle 1 FAR Federal Acquisition Regulation; FAR Case 2009-043; Time-and-Materials (T&M) and Labor-Hour (LH) Contracts for Commercial Items. 2010
- Toggle 1 EIB FRN AP088580XX Ireland 2014
- Toggle 1 NLRB Proposed Rules Governing Notification of Employee Rights Under the National Labor Relations Act 2010
- Toggle 1 NLRB Proposed rule amending representation-case procedures 2011
Mentions in Document Text
View all mentions data for Rockwell Collins Inc
- Toggle 13 FAA Exemption/Rulemaking - Rockwell Collins 2002
- Toggle 13 EPA National Emission Standards for Hazardous Air Pollutant Emissions: Hard and Decorative Chromium Electroplating and Chromium Anodizing Tanks; Group I Polymers and Resins; Marine Tank Vessel Loading Operations; Pharmaceuticals Production; The Printing and Publishing Industry; and Steel Pickling--HCl Process Facilities and Hydrochloric Acid Regeneration Plants 2010
- Toggle 7 FAA 2013-CE-040-AD 2013
- Toggle 4 FAA 2013-CE-051-AD 2014
- Toggle 3 FAA Safety Management System - Request for Comments 2009
- Toggle 3 EPA Nationals Emission Standards for Hazardous Air Pollutants From Plating and Polishing Area Source Operations 2005
- Toggle 3 EPA Hazardous Waste Management System: Identification and Listing of Hazardous Waste: Conditional Exclusions From Hazardous Waste and Solid Waste for Solvent-Contaminated Wipes 2003
- Toggle 3 FAA ADSB Out Performance Requirements to Support ATC 2007
- Toggle 2 EPA Preliminary 2006 Effluent Guidelines Program Plan 2004
- Toggle 2 FAA Rockwell Collins - Exemption/Rulemaking 2001
|2008||$4,000,000||Rockwell Collins Inc: Havstar Global Positioning System (Space) -- Defense Advanced GPS Receiver (DAGR)|
|2010||$3,200,000||Rockwell Collins Inc: Low Cost Military Global Positioning System (GPS) Receiver|
|2010||$2,720,000||Rockwell Collins Inc: CH-47F Common Avionics Architecture System-Pilot Vehicle Interface|
|2010||$2,400,000||Rockwell Collins Inc: E-6B Strategic Communications Upgrade|
|2010||$1,600,000||Rockwell Collins Inc: ARC 210 Radios for ANG F-16s|
|2008||$1,600,000||Rockwell Collins Inc: Defense Production Act Purchases -- Low Cost Military GPS|
Federal Spending4 grants; 222 contracts
Federal grants, contracts and loans are reported by federal agencies using the FPDS and FAADS systems. The data is made available to the public at USASpending.gov. Please note that the completeness and quality of the data varies greatly by agency.
Only grants, contracts and loans with amounts over $1 million are shown.
Because company names are not reported in a standardized manner, we cannot reliably determine the company receiving the contract or award. The results shown here are based on a search for the company name. Individual records may be missed or erroneously included because of name variations. For more information, please see our federal spending methodology page.
Note: Company names in federal spending data are not standardized. The table below is included only as a sample of what is available in the data and has not been reviewed for accuracy or completeness. To investigate the data further, use the links at the bottom of the table.
|Rockwell Collins Inc||2000||$123,584,755|
|Rockwell Collins Inc||2000||$30,227,152|
|Rockwell Collins Incorporated||2008||IPBE PHASE III EFFORT||$22,327,539|
|Rockwell Collins Inc||2003||$20,034,656|
|Rockwell Collins Incorporated||2011||ACQUISITION OF THE FOLLOWING: NSN 5985-01-446-2574, QTY 146. NSN 5826-01-444-0314, QTY 275. NSN 5826-01-444-0317, QTY 51. NSN 5826-01-386-8807, QTY 180.||$17,852,711|
|Rockwell Collins Incorporated||2012||DELIVERY ORDER XP03 FOR CONTRACT W15P7T-07-D-A214 IS FOR THE FOLLOWING THREE (3)ITEMS, IN ACCORDANCE WITH THE TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF THE BASIC CONTRACT AND SET FORTH IN SECTION B: QUANTITY DESCRIPTION NSN PART NUMBER --------------------------------------------------------------- 226 RECEIVER, R-2594 5826-01-444-0314 622-6376-020 216 ANTENNA, AS-4880 5985-01-446-2574 622-6820-003 179 RECEIVER 5826-01-386-8807 622-8149-001 TRANSMITTER RT-1625 2. THE UNIT PRICES ARE SET FORTH IN SECTION B FOR ORDERING YEAR 2012 (CY 2012), 01 JANUARY 2012 THROUGH 27 SEPTEMBER 2012. THE UNIT PRICE FOR CLIN 0007AA, NSN 5985-01-446-2574, ANTENNA, AS-4480, IS $3,640.00 EACH FOR 216 UNITS, ADDED ON MODIFICATION P0005. 3. TOTAL AMOUNT ON THIS DELIVERY ORDER IS: $ 17,276,953.00||$17,276,953|
|Rockwell Collins Incorporated||2007||DELIVERY ORDER 0002 - GROUND BASED-GLOBAL POSITIONING SYSTEM (GPS) RECEIVER APPLICATION MODULE (GB-GRAM)||$15,967,756|
|Rockwell Collins Incorporated||2008||DELIVERY ORDER 8, GB-GRAM.||$15,390,270|
|Rockwell Collins Inc||2000||$14,812,816|
|Rockwell Collins Inc||2001||$14,645,721|
Advisory Committees86 people on 12 committees
Data is based on disclosures required by the Federal Advisory Committee Act (FACA). Matches are based on the occurrence of the company name in the committee member affiliation. Variations in company names may cause some matches to be missed.
The table shows only the top 10 agencies. To search and download raw records from the complete dataset see the FACA data section.
Table shows employees of "Rockwell Collins Inc" that sat on federal advisory committees.
- Toggle Department of Transportation 78 people on 2 committees
- Toggle National Science Foundation 3 people on 3 committees
- Toggle Department of Commerce 2 people on 4 committees
- Toggle Department of Defense 1 person on 1 committee
- Toggle Department of State 1 person on 1 committee
- Toggle National Aeronautics and Space Administration 1 person on 1 committee